Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings Everypony

DraynaRue

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: Through researching the show I found that this was a great source of information on the show and a wonderful community.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A couple of my friends are bronies so I decided to give being a brony a try and I fell in love with the show from there.

About my OC (which is the Pony my account was created around):

Drayna Shadow is a unicorn from Canterlot, he lives in Twilight Sparkle's old library home. Drayna is a multi-graduate from Canterlot University and has degrees in Nuclear Physics, Equestrian History, Harmonic Magic and Chaotic Magic.

About me:

Well I'm from Britain and I'm a brony. I follow the Pony way of Love and Tolerance and at the time of this post am up-to season 1 episode 10 of MLP:FiM so I'm a new(ish) brony.

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome to MLPF fabulous one! Pleased to meet you! So happy to see a new Rarity fan! Stop by the Rarity fan club anytime! You can mingle with other fans (especially Ghostie. He's there like almost all the time o_o) Here's a Rarity for ya!

tumblr_lx9473sB3E1qki7dgo1_400.gif

Stay fabulous!

~Elegance

• Brohoof 2

:D I'm finally a Muffin! One more step to becoming a unicorn like Rarity  :muffins:. I'm so excited!

Cool rarity is my second fav. She gets the most character development.

Well I can't wait to see her character develop, I've only started watching the show from the start recently so I'll be fun to see Rarity develop as a character. No spoilers please though.

• Brohoof 2

:D I'm finally a Muffin! One more step to becoming a unicorn like Rarity  :muffins:. I'm so excited!

Well I can't wait to see her character develop, I've only started watching the show from the start recently so I'll be fun to see Rarity develop as a character. No spoilers please though.

Trust me, she gets the more emotionally deep episodes.

• Brohoof 2