Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Rainbow

Melody Word

Perfect Figure: *sneers* awww, you two look so cute together. *laughs*

(This now exists:http://mlpforums.com/topic/116113-ask-melody-word/#entry3310979 )

Plot Line: I hate you. Viola, to explain, Perfect Figure is from the pony universe and he hated me there, he even sang a song parody to express his hate for me. The song was called Plot Line's Mom, kind of obvious what he parodied.

(I'll check that out  :) )

Plot Line: I hate you. Viola, to explain, Perfect Figure is from the pony universe and he hated me there, he even sang a song parody to express his hate for me. The song was called Plot Line's Mom, kind of obvious what he parodied.

(I'll check that out  :) )

Perfect Figure: Yeah, but it annoyed you, didn't it? That's always amusing.

(Cool. :) )

You're just a model from Manehatten that nobody gives a crap about, and if somebody were to date you, she'd barely know how to do simple math.

Perfect Figure: says the pony nopony else knows exists. I'm done wasting my time with you Foals. *leaves*

He lead the way for other stupid YouTube parody artists, including Shane Dawson and Bart Baker. Notice a thing about them? They all parody songs that trash the artist who made the song just to get money. Sort of like what Perfect did.

Viola: yeah, but most Youtubers are way better than him.

Anyways, his parody was titled "Shitty Song". That is exactly what I would call what he made.

*Perfect appears again*

(can you make on the fly parodies?)

Perfect Figure: amuse me, losers.

(XD I couldn't make a song to save my life.)