Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Scootaloo!

deletedaccount0000

I like it!

WAY better than my house!!

Bigger than my house... and that's saying something.

It's really not that great... let's go inside.

Daddy's not here... Again. The maids are, though. Say hi!

Hello, friends of Diamond, how may we assist you? (spoiled brat)

Hello friends of Diamond, how may we assist you? (selfish monster)

• Brohoof 1

Bigger than my house... and that's saying something.

It's really not that great... let's go inside.

Daddy's not here... Again. The maids are, though. Say hi!

Hello, friends of Diamond, how may we assist you? (spoiled brat)

Hello friends of Diamond, how may we assist you? (selfish monster)

Hello! We would just like a couple of PB+Js please!

yeah, what she said

Hello! We would just like a couple of PB+Js please!

yeah, what she said

Hay-burger, and a slice of cake!

I'll have the same.

Right away, m'am!

Let's go to my room while they're busy making it.

• Brohoof 1

well then, lets go!

How big is your room? just wondering

*takes you inside*

Enormous!

*points to the left*

There's my bed. right next to that's the nightstand, with a mirror so I can look perfect in the morning. If I ever need to fix my tiara, I even have my own jewlery set!... though I usually get somepony else to do it. That door on the side of the nightstand is the bathroom and shower.

*points to the right*

On the left is my bookshelf, where I keep... well, books. I also have some plushies on the top- Twilight is my favorite, but since I just got Pinkie Pie, I have the whole Mane six!  

...Right next to that's the chest with all the toys that were too big to go on top of my shelf. That door right next to it is my closet, in case I need to dress up for something. I think i'm forgetting something, though...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

*takes you inside*

Enormous!

*points to the left*

There's my bed. right next to that's the nightstand, with a mirror so I can look perfect in the morning. If I ever need to fix my tiara, I even have my own jewlery set!... though I usually get somepony else to do it. That door on the side of the nightstand is the bathroom and shower.

*points to the right*

On the left is my bookshelf, where I keep... well, books. I also have some plushies on the top- Twilight is my favorite, but since I just got Pinkie Pie, I have the whole Mane six!

...Right next to that's the chest with all the toys that were too big to go on top of my shelf. That door right next to it is my closet, in case I need to dress up for something. I think i'm forgetting something, though...

I forgot they made plushies of my sister... Edited by TheScrewUpCrew
  • Brohoof 1

Totally!

You can always trust us!

Di, are you sure you want to show them...?

I trust them now, and...I want you guys to trust me.

...Applebloom, Scootaloo, every time something wonderful has happened to me, I put it away so i'll never forget it (It doesn't happen a lot). This box holds everything that's important to me. A pearl necklace that my friend Silver Spoon gave to me...

*hug*

...The first bit I ever got from my Daddy, and... my first tiara. The one that my mother gave me.

• Brohoof 1

Di, are you sure you want to show them...?

I trust them now, and...I want you guys to trust me.

...Applebloom, Scootaloo, every time something wonderful has happened to me, I put it away so i'll never forget it (It doesn't happen a lot). This box holds everything that's important to me. A pearl necklace that my friend Silver Spoon gave to me...

*hug*

...The first bit I ever got from my Daddy, and... my first tiara. The one that my mother gave me.

Wow... How old is the Tiara?

And...why did you ask us if you could trust us? I like that box- its sentimental...unless you forget who/what you are.. (btw its like 3-4:00 so im super duper tired !!)

Wow... How old is the Tiara?

And...why did you ask us if you could trust us? I like that box- its sentimental...unless you forget who/what you are.. (btw its like 3-4:00 so im super duper tired !!)

do have a reputation to uphold! To everypony that doesn't know me, i'm Diamond Tiara, the tough girl that never backs down from anyone or anything. If somepony knew the the real me, they'd think I was weak... they might use it against me. That's why only you guys and Silver Spoon know that this even exists.

Oh, and that tiara... i've had it since I was born. It was the only thing I got from my mom. I learned how to make these things in m sleep, now!.. but hers will always be the best.

• Brohoof 1

I do have a reputation to uphold! To everypony that doesn't know me, i'm Diamond Tiara, the tough girl that never backs down from anyone or anything. If somepony knew the the real me, they'd think I was weak... they might use it against me. That's why only you guys and Silver Spoon know that this even exists.

Oh, and that tiara... i've had it since I was born. It was the only thing I got from my mom. I learned how to make these things in m sleep, now!.. but hers will always be the best.

so wheres your mom?...if you dont mind me asking.

so wheres your mom?...if you dont mind me asking.

Dead? Or missing? I'm not sure. She was gone before I can remember; I don't even know what she looked like. My dad won't talk about her. and I think he'd rather pretend she never existed, All that I know is that sometime before she disppeared, she left me this. It's the only thing I have from her.

Dead? Or missing? I'm not sure. She was gone before I can remember; I don't even know what she looked like. My dad won't talk about her. and I think he'd rather pretend she never existed, All that I know is that sometime before she disppeared, she left me this. It's the only thing I have from her.

im so sorry...

and thats why you like tiaras so much, or is it because of your last name?

• Brohoof 1

im so sorry...

and thats why you like tiaras so much, or is it because of your last name?

I always keep one on me... it helps you remind me of her. One of the first talents I picked up was learning how to make tiaras so I wouldn't damage the original one by wearing it around. I don't what I would do if-

M'am? The food is ready.

Okay, thanks.

You're welcome, miss.

*closes door*

...Well, i'm starving. Let's eat!

I'm kinda hugry too, now...

C'mon, we can sit on my bed.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I always keep one on me... it helps you remind me of her. One of the first talents I picked up was learning how to make tiaras so I wouldn't damage the original one by wearing it around. I don't what I would do if-

M'am? The food is ready.

Okay, thanks.

You're welcome, miss.

*closes door*

...Well, i'm starving. Let's eat!

I'm kinda hugry too, now...

C'mon, we can sit on my bed.

well okay then!

i dont want to get crumbs on your bed...I think i will sit...hmm...

(Sorry all my responses are short its 2:30 am and im coughing my head off!!)

Edited by TheScrewUpCrew

well okay then!

i dont want to get crumbs on your bed...I think i will sit...hmm...

(Sorry all my responses are short its 2:30 am and im coughing my head off!!)

(No problem, take your time. Hope you feel better!  :lol: )

You can sit anywhere, Applebloom; the good thing about maids is that you don't have to worry about cleaning up crumbs!

• Brohoof 1

oh yeah, i forgot. I guess i will join y'all in the bed.

(Thanks :) )

So...Applebloom... i've always wanted to ask this. Okay, maybe not always, but... can I braid your hair?

Trust me, she's really good at it. She's the one that did mine.