Impractical Jokers. :blush: You can tell by how silly it is :P

post-28511-0-28189700-1418438754.jpg

copyright-Pin Point-2014

"All my friends, are my best friends."- Pin Point

Thanks to DJSpacer for my avatar!

Now a RisingChaos shipper

My OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/pin-point-r7420

Ask me anything: http://mlpforums.com/topic/116218-ask-pinny-something/

i would like to know what are your views about the your favorite pony?

I'd say everypony is best pony. It changes every now and then. I used to list Rainbow Dash as my favorite but I more often related to Twilight, I also enjoy Applejack very much and Pinkie Pie is one of the reasons I got into this show in the first place. All of them are very dynamic, well-developed characters with their strengths and their weaknesses.

On my profile, I listed the little-known background colt Shady Daze as my favorite, just to be different. I really like his design, which I had used as the basis for my own OC, and I liked latching onto a different background pony that still got some recognition from some sections of the fanbase while not being known on the same level as the Background 6 (Derpy, Doctor Whooves, Lyra, Bon Bon, Octavia, and Vinyl Scratch).

img-3093674-1-shady_daze_by_ryanbate-d4v

Edited by North Wind

Are you going to ask a question that makes sense? :okiedokielokie:

What? I'm just quoting The Who :P

copyright-Pin Point-2014

what you think about  EG, i mean all the franchise (toys and movie)

I am not a fan of it. I do not like the toys, or really the general idea of it. It is a transparent marketing ploy, and the designs of the toys and the characters themselves do not do a good job of hiding that. The character designs could have used more variation in body shapes and clothing styles, and the story could have used a bit more of that subtle social commentary that FiM puts in here or there.

However, "Rainbow Rocks" was a pretty decent movie and Sunset Shimmer really became a great character.

tell me if you dont like the franchise of EG you dont like the human versions of the ponies?

Humanized ponies is a good idea in fanart, maybe even if the whole EqG deal was just an April Fool's joke it would have been even better.

However, EqG in itself is not a particularly good implementation in the MLP franchise. It was one of the reasons Lauren Faust jumped ship, and even some non-fan observers did not really approve of this.

But I am glad McCarthy and company gave it all they could, even in the first movie. I can't really fault it for coming up short because putting such well-realized characters in such a setting is limiting in itself, especially with Hasbro's demands.

Humanized ponies is a good idea in fanart, maybe even if the whole EqG deal was just an April Fool's joke it would have been even better.

However, EqG in itself is not a particularly good implementation in the MLP franchise. It was one of the reasons Lauren Faust jumped ship, and even some non-fan observers did not really approve of this.

But I am glad McCarthy and company gave it all they could, even in the first movie. I can't really fault it for coming up short because putting such well-realized characters in such a setting is limiting in itself, especially with Hasbro's demands.

maybe i asked this before but i wold like to know, tell me what you think about the shipping about Flash and Twilight? and also about the reaction of bronies?

maybe i asked this before but i wold like to know, tell me what you think about the shipping about Flash and Twilight? and also about the reaction of bronies?

You already asked this.

The relationship does not offend me the same way it does to others, but it does feel very awkward, very forced, and too much like transparent pandering to the target demographic for the Equestria Girls movies.

Flash Sentry is pretty much supposed to be the idealistic perfect guy, and the problem is that he is lacking in personality. He needs to be developed as an independent character with his own strengths, weaknesses, and flaws. That is not what he is in his current state. In his current state, he can only be used as an accessory to be used as a plot device and to spruce up the image of the movie when needed, which really is as thin as you can go with such a character.

Add to this the unclear canonicity of the EqG movies to the show and that just makes it even more complicated.

So, Flash Sentry is a bit of a problem, but not as big as many make it out to be.

Would you rather sky dive or hike the tallest mountain?

I am not a fan of it. I do not like the toys, or really the general idea of it. It is a transparent marketing ploy, and the designs of the toys and the characters themselves do not do a good job of hiding that. The character designs could have used more variation in body shapes and clothing styles, and the story could have used a bit more of that subtle social commentary that FiM puts in here or there.

However, "Rainbow Rocks" was a pretty decent movie and Sunset Shimmer really became a great character.

Equestria Girls is a bit too "Bratz" for me, which is probably why I haven't watched the second movie :huh:.

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

:eww: eww no

Is it about what I think it's about?

It hasn't come out yet :P

copyright-Pin Point-2014