Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Wind Chaser

Wind Chaser

If your trying to flatter me, your doing a hell of a good job (your also making me blush a little :blush:)

Aww :wub:.

I don't get the panda joke :wacko:.

Do you have a favorite NFL team? The Jets :comeatus:?

If your trying to flatter me, your doing a hell of a good job (your also making me blush a little :blush:)

I don't want to pander to anyone. :comeatus:

The Giants. They're the only team to have offed the same AFC dynasty in the Super Bowl twice in the past decade.

And also Victor Cruz. :D

victor-cruz-salsa-o.gif

They just aren't consistent. I'm sure they'll come back better next year. At least they aren't the Jets. :toldya:

Seriously. Too many quarterbacks, and this whole mismanagement actually caused the team to lose its biggest fan (Fireman Ed, leader of the J-E-T-S chant). They're the F Troop of the NFL.

i would like to know what is the episode you consider the best of season 1, 2, 3 and 4th?

For Season 1, my favorite had to be "Winter Wrap-Up", which I feel is the most underrated episode in the entire series. Twilight coming down to Ponyville and learning Earth Pony traditions for the first time was a very relatable and very enjoyable conflict. The resolution was satisfying in that it not only showed where Twilight's strength was as a character, but it showed the open environment Equestria provides for self-discovery and the respect of individual talents. I pretty much guarantee you that if Twilight had tried to take charge of an event like that in the modern world, no one would have listened to her on the grounds of not being "qualified" enough.

In Season 2, I found "Hurricane Fluttershy" the best. The premise may come off as yet another "Fluttershy learns self-confidence" episode, but among the many other episodes that have done it, this one really stands out. Not only does it develop Fluttershy, but it also gives the single best portrayal of Rainbow Dash I've seen in the series, even better than her focus episodes. She pushes Fluttershy to improve, but does so with a grace and humility not seen in any of her other appearances. The visual and technical presentation of the episode while also expanding on Pegasus abilities and culture also make this episode a real treat to watch.

For Season 3, I was caught in between "Wonderbolts Academy" and "Sleepless in Ponyville", but I'll have to settle on "Sleepless". We're seeing almost the same kind of Rainbow Dash as in "Hurricane", it's Scootaloo's first feature episode, and Princess Luna's abilities and character arc are expanded. Not only is her ability to visit ponies' dreams on display here, but her purpose in doing so adds another layer to her character, not unlike that of a reformed criminal returning to the community to make sure no one else goes down the same troubled path. The only fault I will give for this episode is not expanding on Scootaloo's backstory any further and dodging any explanation of her family situation, but her dynamic with Rainbow Dash still holds up and feels natural despite that huge question mark on Scootaloo's character.

My favorite for Season 4 is far and away "Pinkie Pride". There is a certain subtle brilliance to the way it uses a familiar plot of jealousy causing a crush in self-confidence, and integrating it into what was already setting up to be one of the biggest and most grandiose episodes of the season with the special guest star really hit all the right buttons. Weird Al gave an unparalleled strong performance, but that in and of itself could not have been possible without the amazing work of Amy Keating Rogers and Daniel Ingram capturing his personality and integrating it into FiM's format. "Pinkie Pride" was the full package of what a Pinkie Pie episode should be and what a top-level episode of this show should be. It had lots of rollicking fun, comedy, and beautiful songs, but what's so amazing is how well it handled its serious plot points, and how well the definitive three-act structure and pacing held up even with the huge set pieces this episode had. It is, by definition, almost all of the genius of what made this show so amazing and beloved at work in a single episode.

Is it ok if I look around your mind? Protecting you from nightmares has gotten me curious about what you think about.

I guess it's okay, but some of my best intellectual property is in there, so don't touch a thing unless you absolutely have to. :okiedokielokie:

I guess it's okay, but some of my best intellectual property is in there, so don't touch a thing unless you absolutely have to. :okiedokielokie:

Dont worry, I'm just going to look at your thoughts. I'm not going to affect your mind in anyway. ;)

Your thoughts on Pin Point? :squee:

I love Pin Point so much, but then she had to go off and became one of those Lunas. :okiedokielokie: :lol:

I also realize you were another one of those Rainbow Dashes before you were Pin Point. :P

I love Pin Point so much, but then she had to go off and became one of those Lunas. :okiedokielokie: :lol:

I also realize you were another one of those Rainbow Dashes before you were Pin Point. :P

Dont forget that she was also a Nightwind Boreas :P

Seriously, do you have a thing against my Luna thing? :unsure:

• Brohoof 1

Dont forget that she was also a Nightwind Boreas :P

Seriously, do you have a thing against my Luna thing? :unsure:

It's really that I liked your OC avatar better because it was unique. Princess Luna is everywhere. It's okay if you want to do it temporarily, and I like your reasoning behind doing it, but I'm just being honest with you. I know you better by Pin Point than any other name or avatar because I honestly believe it's the best you've had and is really expressive of your personality. I tend to prefer OC avatars, and to that extent, drawn ones (not Pony Creator ones).

• Brohoof 2

It's really that I liked your OC avatar better because it was unique. Princess Luna is everywhere. It's okay if you want to do it temporarily, and I like your reasoning behind doing it, but I'm just being honest with you. I know you better by Pin Point than any other name or avatar because I honestly believe it's the best you've had and is really expressive of your personality. I tend to prefer OC avatars, and to that extent, drawn ones (not Pony Creator ones).

Now your just making me feel guilty of changing it :unsure: