Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My random OC ideas.... what do ya think?

PonyFan101

I often get random ideas for oc's, but most of my friends and family are, alas, plagued by the deadly "it's good" flu. So, i need cold, hard, support here. I will spit out random OC ideas, either including a name or not. Please check back regularly! If you'd like to use an oc, just please let me know and credit me somewhere on their page! Thank you!

Cumulus- pegasus who is afraid of the ground (dropped as a foal? Ptsd stuff here, perhaps)

Unamed- botanist. Perhaps s/he carries apetites (plants that do not require soil) around, maybe shown with plants in his/her mouth or climbing after flowers on cliffs.

Dugout- earth pony, digs alot, perhaps a miner? Thinking a pet mole.

Farfel- deaf chef, owns a restaurant

these are actually quite good, all of them are unique and have some interesting traits. I noticed a bit of research has gone in as well, good job.

Though you should probably start developing their personalities more in depth if you haven't already. You don't want them to seem too gimmicky or one-note, if you know what i mean.

Aww, shucks! Thank you! Farfel has actually had his whole story down, from his parents working at the restaurant before buying it out and how he got his cutie mark. Here is an additional character i was thinking about:

Unnamed: doesn't like her cutie mark/destiny. She constantly scribbled over her cutiemark as a foal and goes to great lengths to avoid it. I'm thinking that perhaps, now that i think about it, her cutie mark has something to do with protest, but she misunderstood it. She protests her own cutie mark, hm... i may go much further into her, so no stealing!

• Brohoof 1