Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC Submissions [Closed]

Tom Snyder

That's only if you request a theme from me, then i 'll try and find a remix that works for your oc(can't make them). Is this understandable?

'Ah Dun Get what you mean ;-;

No really, I don't understand. And what do you mean Remix?

'Ah Dun Get what you mean ;-;

No really, I don't understand. And what do you mean Remix?

A new or different version of a recorded song that is made by changing or adding to the original recording of the song

A new or different version of a recorded song that is made by changing or adding to the original recording of the song

Like this:

If you want it, i can look for a song, but i'll ask for permission before using it.

Like this:

If you want it, i can look for a song, but i'll ask for permission before using it.

Like this:

I knew what remix meant. I mean under what context, but I think I understand now. Is there anything else you need from me?

(edited)

I knew what remix meant. I mean under what context, but I think I understand now. Is there anything else you need from me?

Nope, just trying to answer your question. Sorry for the confusion, i'm terrible at explaining.

Edited by Candy Star

So which would you prefer, short or the long one? For his name of course.

Sorry for the late reply. the long name is fine to use ^_^  

• Brohoof 1

Okay, anyone else up for this? I want to make this one better; so its first come first serve.

Maybe. So you're just taking a bunch of pictures and having music in the background right?

(edited)

Maybe. So you're just taking a bunch of pictures and having music in the background right?

Its all i know how to do, so yeah. Other programs just won't cooperate with my laptop. No idea why. Only one that works is WMM.

Edited by Candy Star

Is the other one worse or something? Just curious. I'l still do it if you don't want to use the other.

Yes, yes it is. ._. I can't draw ponies very well. Plus I have another OC in the picture with her.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, yes it is. ._. I can't draw ponies very well. Plus I have another OC in the picture with her.

I'll take your word for it. i'll use it.

Have a name for her? cause i will be crediting people at the end.

• 1 year later...

I know it maybe to late but there dosint seem to be as many canon stallions in MLP so I'de like to put forword mine. Mostly It just needs these three things, blue eyes, stallion & TLF (True Love Forever)/Specialsomepony of Vinyl Scratch / Dj-Pon3. The traits that arnt as Impotant as follows are his name is Mixart Freestyle, Treble and bass cleff in the shape of a heart for his cuitie mark and the choices of neon blue, black, gray or white, with some blond in the mane and tail. However Im giving some leeway to my oc and as long as the most importent traits I listed are met (eyes gender and TLF), then Ill consider my Oc as shared with whomever made theres and most certainly give them alot of the credit. If it would be less trouble to the artists and designers of the show and maybe comic series. My neiss daughter, of my sister also approves and really hopes this is considerd. I really hope this is considerd to. If its used many great thanks from me Mixart. Thanks for reading this post if you have, your online freind -- Mixart / Synthasis Scrape.

Edited by Synthasis Scrape