I'll help you make an oc!

PonyFan101

I can help people make diverse, non-cliche oc's. Most people create mary sue's, characters who are perfect at everything they do. everypony likes them, they are famous, etc. Everyone has hear of the "twists" that are so common they become cliche themselves. (ie, a Pegasus that is nerdy)

I may be selling oc's later on if there is much interest, but, for now, i will do it for free. i can either give you an oc i made in my free time, or create one with you. 

this is my first oc, my avatar is an updated image of her.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/brimstone-r6733

Thanks for your interest!

Edited by PonyFan101

post-35427-0-05047500-1441769032.png post-35427-0-09662800-1441769039_thumb.jpg

I can help people make diverse, non-cliche oc's. Most people create mary sue's, characters who are perfect at everything they do. everypony likes them, they are famous, etc. Everyone has hear of the "twists" that are so common they become cliche themselves. (ie, a Pegasus that is nerdy)

I may be selling oc's later on if there is much interest, but, for now, i will do it for free. i can either give you an oc i made in my free time, or create one with you. 

this is my first oc, my avatar is an updated image of her.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/brimstone-r6733

Thanks for your interest!

I have already wrote a lot for my oc, but can you review his story? If i made him mary sue ish, or gary sue. I wanna change it :D

his story:

Name: Raidoku
Name Pun: Raion (Lion) and Doku (Poison) 

Race: Manticore

Story: Raidoku is a much smaller manticore male, having no giant boofy mane, he looked more of a normal person. Just more manticore like. As to not poison people with his scorpion tail, he uses a covering to stop his poison from hurting anyone. Although he has nothing wrong with harming someone, but if he has just no reason to, then he'd just be a dick. Raidoku is a normal young teen, living life as any would do, although he was skilled at some fighting, he could easily run and climb thanks to his wings, although because of his manticore genes, he was rather strenghty. using his strong sharp claws to pierce through fur and skin. As a baby, his mother and father kept him safe, deep in a dense forest. although he didn't grow much, being the same size as a regular stallion, thanks to more genes from his mother. as he grew, he learnt from his father, who was rather..well, tame, unlike many wild manticores, he learnt how to fight, how to live, and eventually he went off on his own to explore. many years pass, untill he is 17 years old. Where he is now, a normal male, who hides his scorpion tail.

Personality: Rai is a bit of a hot head, although he is somewhat ditzy at times. He can be smart, having had a good education. it just sometimes..doesnt show, although he has a good heart, but he does think somewhat darkly sometimes "I.E. thinking of eating someone he hates."  although he wont do it..maybe. although with his nice deemener, he can be quick to be friends with, he is a brave person, fit to be a guard, if he was a pony of course. since equestria is effin' racist. although he may hate himself for what he is, but he also loves it. being a man that is normal.

hm.. interesting. A big mistake most make when trying to avoid mary sue's is to make them too unique. however, you managed to keep some of the qualities of his race while still making him different. i like how you made it so that he doesnt completely hate what he is. overall, good job!

• Brohoof 1

hm.. interesting. A big mistake most make when trying to avoid mary sue's is to make them too unique. however, you managed to keep some of the qualities of his race while still making him different. i like how you made it so that he doesnt completely hate what he is. overall, good job!

Thank you :D I appreciate you telling me how you feel about him :3