Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can Anypony Help Me Locate...?

Script Dangles

...a pair of the Fluttershy winged knee-high socks?  I would REALLY love to buy them for my special somepony for Christmas, but of course they're sold out everywhere I look.

Anybody have a source they could chare with me?  Or failing that, an unused pair they'd like to sell?

Thanks in advance,

SD

• Brohoof 1

You could look at Amazon.com or anywhere around the internet! Surely you could find them somewhere.

The only winged Knee High socks that I've seen are the Rainbow Dash and Derpy ones! (Which I own.)

• Brohoof 1

Edit: I'm assuming you've signed up for the alerts to let you know when they will be in stock?

You could always contact the store and ask when they will be getting another shipment, or ask for their source so that you might go directly to the manufacturer.

Edited by Wubtavia

(edited)

Princess Wubsybutt,

Thank you for the advice.  Unfortunately, it seems that the socks I'm talking about were a discontinued Hot Topic item.  I haven't been able to locate them in stock on either Amazon, eBay, or any alternative site.  That's why I came here to this forum:  To ask the experts!!!  :D

Here's a quick look at the socks in question:  http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=93960482

Wubtavia,

Thanks so much for your advice, as well!  Yes, I have signed up...though I seriously doubt they'll come back into stock (and I explain why in my reply to the Princess, above).  Tonight, I'll be taking a long shot at my local Hot Topic, but I'm virtually positive they won't have them.  So any other supplier you might recommend would be most welcome.

SD

Edited by Script Dangles
  • Brohoof 1

Princess,

It's okay!  You tried.  And yes, the Derpy ones are cute...but they're not the ones my wife wants.  :/

Also:  My trip to Hot Topic was a failure today.  I got her a fun Pinkie Pie shirt...but no socks.

SD

• Brohoof 1

If they're sold out at hot topic, it's usually a bad sign. None were on Amazon, but there might be some on eBay.

If it were me, I'd look for someone on etsy to make me a pair or get one of the pony socks that are left. Theres still a couple derpy ones that I saw.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for the advice, Tinkh.  I've been watching eBay every day with no luck.  Maybe I'll get lucky a little closer to Christmas.

I found a pair of knee-high socks with Flutters on them, although not winged they are still pretty cute! 

Link in spoiler (let me know if it doesn't work): 

I tried looking everywhere for you! Even Etsy. I'll keep looking for a bit but unfortunately I don't think I'm gonna find any available winged ones anytime soon.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just to follow up on this...I managed to snag what seems to have been the last pair from a website called gohastings.com.  My wife will be getting her socks for Christmas, after all!  Thanks to everybody that offered advice and suggestions!  :)

SD