Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Minecraft Mlp theme song new minecart circuit now playable in realtime

3k932jd22328jdsf

I'm no longer delaying the signal with redstone repeaters. I'm using power rails, detector rails to relay the signal for the mlp theme song in real time in minecraft.

Repeaters can only delay signals up to .1 seconds so my previous redstone circuit was playing it at half speed and I compensated by making the playback speed of the video 2 times the actual speed.

Minecarts travel at 8 meters a second and send out a signal to the note blocks I've placed next to the tracks when they ride over the detector rails so it can delay a signal at increments as small as .125. This is less accurate than repeaters however, because the sheet music for the song I'm going off of is at 120 BPM in common time that means that coincidentally minecarts can sub divide exactly down to a 16th note since at 120 bpm in common time the duration of a quarter note is precisely .5 seconds an 8th note is .25 seconds and a 16t note lasts exactly .125 seconds the same as the smallest increment of time a minecart can relay a signal at traveling on a power rail at 8 meters per seconds I can have the mlp theme song play back in realtime in minecraft.

I actually completed this a few days ago but I'm 18 irl and had my wisdom teeth surgically removed this week so I haven't felt like do much other than cuddling next to my pinkie pie plushie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1ZkkyNuoW0&feature=youtu.be

• Brohoof 1