Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Story idea-Feedback please! (wrong section?)

Sir Wafflington

(I apologize if this the wrong section-it looked like the most fitting)

So, anyways, this morning when I was scrambling to find a book to read on the bus, I found my old copy of "The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"-a collection of all the books in Douglas Adam's brilliant series-On the bus, after re-reading the first few chapters of the first one I began to think "Wouldn't it be nice if Twilight Sparkle had a Hitchhiker's Guide to FRIENDSHIP?" as the school day went on, I began to think what position the ponies would be in-Rainbow Dash as Zaphod (both being cocky), Twilight Sparkle as Arthur (both hopelessly trying to make sense of everything) and so on. By the end of the day I had half the first book but with ponies planned out.

I think it would probably be best if it were to be based more on the BBC miniseries than the book itself-due to it being both cliff notes and incredibly faithful to the book at the same time and the popularity of the Dr. Whooves fanfics which are loosely based on Dr. Who, another BBC series.

So, is this a good idea, or is this just something only I would find interesting/amusing?

Wait, who would be Eccentrica Gallumbits? (the triple-breasted whore of Eroticon Six)

So, is this a good idea, or is this just something only I would find interesting/amusing?

I think this is a great idea, I've never read any fanfic before but I love Twilight Sparkle and this sounds pretty cool, so yeah, I'd read it. :)

Okey-dokey. I was afraid noone would what the hoof I was talking about. I'll get started, after I pick one of my OC'a to enter in the create a pony contest. I need those Comic-Con tickets so I can have CN or Nickelodeon criticize my portfolio!