We stand united 1x1 Maple Bat

MickeyAdaptus

Luna growled at the leader "I'll keep fighting until I have not an ounce of blood in my body!" She picked up the fallen mace with magic swinging it downwards while swinging her sword sideways across at the same time.

---------------------------------------------------

Fluttershy was hurrying to go get some other ponies to help her and Jack protect Luna.

• Brohoof 1

Signiture-Maple.gif.d2a660151aa22cd0eec324e3d896a6a6.gif

My Ocs: The Chaos Siblings Maple Bat and Woodland Orchestra.

Profile picture by a wonderful user named trash. Signature originally drawn by Lucas Aldebrandi

The leader reacted quickly as he knew there was no way to dodge it, he grabbed one of the infected and threw it straight into Luna's attack, using the creature as a meathshield as it got pulverized.

"Glorious! Carnage itself smiles upon us! Do you have the will to his pass his test?" The leader said as one of the armored infected suddenly ran towards the Leader and exploded entirely, which the caused the Leader to be teleported straight back up a hill because of the intended energies that the creature had caused during its sacrifice.

He then ordered his soldiers to fire their weapons at Luna, which they started to fire a hailstorm of bullets at her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack was distracting the creatures, trying to dodge their occasional attacks while trying to slash back, but had no chance of killing them on his own.

Banner2.png

Luna simply jumped and started flying to avoid a lot of the shots a few of the scraped her not doing a lot she flew up and threw the mace at him and dove with her sword

-----------------------------------------------

Fluttershy got to the others and the only person who noticed her was Chrysalis "Fluttershy? You look scared something wrong?"

"Yea Luna needs help!" Fluttershy said "Get the changlings over there hurry!" She spread her wings and flew over to where Jack was.

• Brohoof 1

Profile picture by a wonderful user named trash. Signature originally drawn by Lucas Aldebrandi

The leader jumped to the side to avoid the incoming, but the dodge was not that perfect as a part of the weapon scraped past his armour, dealing more damage.

But he ignored the damage as he grabbed the mace and used it to try and block Luna's attack again.

But during the act, he started to talk again.

"So you wish to take it further? Then allow me to raise the stakes! Attention followers!  The first one who manages to bring me the heads of the yellow alien and the little brat will get rewarded! Show them the true valor of war!" The leader shouted in pleasure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack was still holding off the 4 creatures, he actually managed to kill one of them, but all the fighting was taking a bit of a toll on him.

Banner2.png

Luna was infuriated, but she calmed down this was obviously trying to make angry. She kept a composed stature she teleported again smacking the enemy in the back knocking him of guard then she teleported in front on him stabbing at his throat with her blade

--------------------------------------------

Fluttershy once again came and helped Jack, taking out the beast straight in front of him Followed by Chrysalis and about 1000 changelings "Let's do this" Fluttershy said "Come on Chrysalis!"

Chrysalis nodded and the two moved forward Chrysalis firing beams at a few of the creatures.

• Brohoof 1

The leader was trying to keep the edge of the blade away from his throat, he was cludging the blade with both arms, where Luna had strong magic and could fly, the enemy leader had a different kind of advantage, brute strength, and a very strong resilience.

He was using all of his physical strength in order to push Luna back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack was toe to toe on the last creature, but eventually won the struggle and murdered it after a while, but he was panting slightly from trying to hold back the overwhelming assault from multiple of those strong creatures.

But it was far from over, as a lot more infected creatures were swarming toward their position.

Banner2.png

Luna was putting all her magic into moving the blade forward. She kept calm so she could focus on the pressure behind the blade. "You have messed with the wrong planet."

---------------------------------------------------------------

The changelings swarmed the infected that where swarming the others leading to a all out brawl between the 2 groups

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Hey Fluttershy, I think I am going to check out how the other armies are doing, would be a good idea if I check out how the situation is going, will you be ok here?" Jack asked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A planet that will no longer hold weak lifeforms such as you." The leader spat back as he was trying to push the blade back, but Luna was slowly starting to win the struggle.

The leader eyed a very particular someone to his far left with a look that could make most cower away in fear.

But it was not just eying someone, it was a facial gesture.

Suddenly Luna got a very heavy blow to the head, as the Assassin had her with her fist.

As Luna got knocked away, the Assassin stared at the Leader with a blank expression.

"You are getting far too carried away, you should have been able to kill that princess had you aimed for her weak points, but see how your own plan has turned out?" The assassin mocked

"I have no interest in your games Karliah!" The leader sneered back.

"You are lucky I was around, that blade could have potentially killed you, even with your Raukan DNA." The assassin said back flatly.

Edited by Mickey Adaptus

Banner2.png

Fluttershy was about to say she'd be ok when she saw Luna get knocked away, "What!" She yelled "Chrysalis! Handle this I gotta go help Princess Luna!" She said flying up and engaging the assassin "Leave them alone this fight is then them only! How about you show me what you can do!"

Luna got up and growled "Enough of this!" She said flying up into the air She started charging a moon powered beam. When she unleashed it the beam was a silvery sort of color it gave off a lot of light but no heat it traveled right at the enemy leader.

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

The assassin quirked an eyebrow when she saw Fluttershy suddenly engaging her with her axe.

She quickly moved to the side to avoid the axe hitting her.

"Listen, dear, I have no interest in fighting you right now, I just decided to prevent this fool from messing up. Speaking of which..." The assassin said as she looked in the air.

"My my looks like someone is in trouble." She said with a hint of enjoyment in her voice.

"Don't just stand there, do something!" The leader barked as he quickly got on his feet.

"I don't know, you have been quite a thorn in my side, barking orders and threatening me countless of times, perhaps the blue one is right, perhaps you really messed with the wrong planet?" She joked.

The leader growled as he held his mace up, intending on blocking against the massive beam of destruction that was heading his way.

"Now if you excuse me, my target is moving away..." The assassin said as she looked into the distance, her eyes narrowing deeply, she then teleported away.

Banner2.png

Fluttershy flew back down into the canyon to help Chrysalis again when she realized. Fluttershy quickly darted off to go find Jack, hopefully, before that assassin did.

While the blast was moving Luna shouted "This is fueled by all of my hatred for your kind and what you all have done!" When Luna's blast hit there was a explosion that shook the whole gorge shook.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Jack was wandering around Gasly Gorge, looking for the others.

"Is anyone there?" He called out.

------------------------------------------------------------

The leader got engulfed by the beam as it exploded.

He emerged after the dust cleared, but his armor had been torn to shreds, his mace broken and had taken severe damage to his body, but was still standing.

The leader was glaring daggers at Luna from below.

Edited by Mickey Adaptus
  • Brohoof 1

Banner2.png

Fluttershy heard Jack calling, looking down she saw him in the gorge. "Jack!" She said landing next to him "I believe that a assassin is here to attack you. Stay close to me." She said as she moved him closer to her by using one of her wings.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna couldn't believe what she saw nor could Celestia who wasn't far away. "How are you still standing? That was everything I could manage at once...." Luna sounded confused, but she was also afraid. She wasn't sure how she'd beat this enemy because she was now tired and could barely hold herself in flight.

Celestia wanted to storm over there but she wasn't sure if the leader would retreat if she did.

• Brohoof 1

"I spent centuries fighting and slaughtering my enemies, a Raukan gets stronger from pain and battle, is that too hard for your puny mind to comprehend?" The leader said with a growl

"But you should be more concerned with what you will face if I happen to get defeated by some chance!" The leader said as he spat some blood from his mouth to the ground.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack froze by her statement.

"Fluttershy, if it is true what you are saying... We should not stand around here but find the other armies quickly, do you know where Ember is at?" Jack said with a worried tone.

Banner2.png

Luna drew her sword weakly "I have protected my lands for over a millennia I trained even during my banishment to the moon!" She paused "Wait... what do you mean what would happen if you where to get defeated? I know what's going to happen is Equestria is going to be left alone." She stood there knowing that He meant something by that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"I know... I remember Maple telling me about that assassin how they attacked her twice." She said dashing off in a direction stopping after a few seconds to make sure jack was gonna follow "I'm curious however since Treasured Crystal wanted Maple dead and now she is... Technically... What's he doing now?"

• Brohoof 1

The leader grinned

"It means that you are never going to be free, What do you think is going out there? Our other enemies are starting to die out, which means we won't be facing any more resistance soon, all that will remain is your puny planet, but how do you think you are going to defend against our legions? Your puny empire is nothing compared to what we have!"

"Who do you think send me here in the first place? Valtrek wants you all wiped off existence to cease any further resistance!" The leader said

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't know what Treasured is doing, I had only seen him at the Temple for a bit before he left again." Jack said while looking around.

"We need to hurry Fluttershy, if we keep up this pace, that Assassin is going to kill us both within seconds!" Jack said as he started sprinting.

Banner2.png

Luna rushed the leader with her blade. "You want to kill us? Go Ahead and try!" She hacked away at the leader desperately trying to protect the ones she cared about, Celestia, The element bearers, Jack, Maple and Woody. She had so many to fight for she knew she couldn't afford to lose now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fluttershy nodded "Ember and the Dragons are close to Celestia who is over there." She said pointing into a tunnel "That's the quickest way to them from here. We best hurry!"

• Brohoof 1

The leader grabbed his broken mace as used it to against Luna in melee combat, while the mace was broken, it could still be used as a weapon, just not as effective anymore.

The 2 entered in a deadly duel to the death.

------------------------------------------------------

Jack started sprinting as fast as he could but started to slow down as fatigue starting to become apparent on him.

After a while they finally reached the end of the tunnel.

Jack was looking back with an tense look, almost as he could not keep his eyes off the possible danger

Banner2.png

Luna was fighting as best as she could but losing the struggle she lost her weapon from one of the strikes when she did a steel, bladed wing went through the leaders back. Treasued grunted as he pulled his wing out of the leaders back. "You dare mess with the True kings kingdom!" He kicked the leader away looking at Luna "Luna for now you run. It's in our shared interest you live. As for you..." He said turning to face the leader. "Do you think you can defy a God?"

Ember saw fluttershy and Jack emerge from a nearby opening. She couldn't tell who they where at this point "Hey! Who are you two?" She said pointing her Lance at them.

Fluttershy quickly popped up inches away from the lance's tip. "It's just-" She saw how close the lance was "Gah!" She fell backwards out of panic

"Oh... Sorry fluttershy can never be too careful here. Something wrong?" Fluttershy had gone into shock so Ember looked at jack silently asking him

• Brohoof 1

The leader stood up as there was a big cut in his back, despite it hurting alot, he ignored the pain as he stood up, the pain was accelerating his enjoyment rather than discouraging him, as was in his nature.

"It is you... It makes no difference, you are all lining up to die." The leader said with a smirk forming on his face.

"Rejoice." he said as some of the soldiers started changing a ritual while the leader was reading his broken mace.

"During the entire warzone, Fluttershy told me that the Assassin was around, i am just having a very bad feeling about this, since i know what her purpose is here." Jack said with concern when he looked at Ember

Banner2.png

Treasured walked up to the leader slowly. "The power you granted me as allowed me to be come more than jsut king of these lands. Now I am a god, Immortal and powerful. Once I defeat you your armies shall bow down and praise me!" He spread his wings and flew into the air He grew a giant crystal around the leader. He landed in front of it. "Pathetic. I had really expected you to absorb that.~"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ember nodded "Alright we stay here then, the positions pretty defend able

Fluttershy woke up "Wh- What happened?"

• Brohoof 1

The leader grinned.

"And yet... you don't realize what kind of powers you injected yourself with do you? You injected yourself with a mutating virus, the DNA of someone."

"You may not mutate, but you are nothing but puppet at this point, someone who let himself get tricked by the offer of raw power, and you took it without any hesitation."

The leader took the edge of his broken mace and struck it straight at the Crystal wall, creating a large dent, he then punched the dent with his right fist, shattering the damaged part of the crystal, though it did make the Leaders hand bleed heavily.

He then walked out of the crystal.

"How does it feel, realising you gave up all your personality for this?" He said.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jack nodded.

"I still worry though, because she is an assassin, sneaking upon her targets is child's play for her at this point, and it doesn't help she uses these crazy methods of attacking." Jack said with concern.

He then looked at Fluttershy.

"Fluttershy, if it gets too dangerous for you, take cover, don't take anything on that you don't think you can beat."

Jack then looked around him.

"I would expect they attack this location soon, i wouldn't expect anything else at this point." Jack noted.

Banner2.png

"You speak nothing but lies!" Treasured growled "I have always been this way! You are looking to destroy equestria, MY KINGDOM!  While now it may seem to be under Luna and Celestia's control soon that won't be the case. But I want your forces out of my kingdom. And there's only one way I can do that." He had been approaching the leader as he spoke at this point he was so close he could feel his breath he crossed his wings and struck with both of them at once.

-------------------------------------------------

"This assassin hurt my family. She'll pay for it." Fluttershy said sternly. "That and she's helping these monsters hurt the forest and animals. i cannot allow these things anymore!" She gripped her axe tightly, ready for a fight

• Brohoof 1

The leader quickly tried to block the attack by holding his mace in a vertical way.

"You want to lead this planet? The citizen of this kingdom seem to pledge their loyalty to Celestia, she manipulates her subjects with her lies. She claims to move the sun, but for all, whe know that is a lie to express her authority. Do you want to rule this all? Simply killing those 2 rulers will not suffice in the end, as the citizens would go in full revolt after their ways are suddenly changed, but... You can put an end to all that resistance, and dawn a new age, where it will mark the *rebirth* of ponykind." The leader said with a grin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack nodded, impressed by her determination.

"Ember, perhaps we should place soldiers at multiple places around this location if we cover more ground, we can spot our targets easier. Though at the same time we should form a defensive circle since that strategy will be excellent against fast hit and run attacks, which could very well be their tactic." Jack suggested

Banner2.png

"I already knew about all of their deceit and lies you don't need to tell me again. I have an army waiting on my call. These followers are nearly as strong as I am, reistance shouldn't be a problem. Of course I won't need them to beat you." He put much more pressure on his wings. He used his magic to disarm his opponent by teleporting it a small distance away his two bladed wings cutting through the leaders chest. "It's a shame... You where the only other person I knew who could fight the princess. Too bad you get in my way."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ember whistled loudly and a dragon came over to her "Get the others and set up a defensive circle here." The dragon nodded and flew off returning a bit later. Once they got back each of them took a position in the sort of phalanx those who where using swords or axes in front with spear users behind them the bigger dragons where in the back with a few archers on top of them. Ember nodded "This good?"

• Brohoof 1