We stand united 1x1 Maple Bat

MickeyAdaptus

The leader growled as he was bleeding from his chest badly, he was very damaged at this point.

But eventually, a smile crept on his face.

"You won't have to look far because there is something lurking on the horizon." The leader said as he gave a signal to the soldiers who were performing the ritual.

a portal that was swirling with dark energy, the leader threw himself in it.

It closed as he had jumped in it, making his fast escape.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack gave a thumbs up.

"Yeah, that should do really good, now we just have to wait for the enemy to strike, wich shouldn't take to long considering the big battle that was going on earlier." Jack said,

"I to catch my breath for a second, i fought like an animal back there."

Banner2.png

"And stay out!" Treasured spat his opponent fled "You aren't worth the trouble." He walked over to Luna who hadn't fled yet. "We best get you somewhere safer unlike Maple I'm going to be the one to kill you. This fight though... I want the citzens to know how strong I am and how much of a mistake rebellion is I can't do that if that battle isn't memorable. You'll need to be at full strength."

----------------------------------------------------

Fluttershy nodded "Just sit down for a bit we've got you covered for now but be ready at a moments notice."

Ember agreed but didn't agree "Well if hes the one she wants then don't get yourself killed to help us."

• Brohoof 1

Signiture-Maple.gif.d2a660151aa22cd0eec324e3d896a6a6.gif

My Ocs: The Chaos Siblings Maple Bat and Woodland Orchestra.

Profile picture by a wonderful user named trash. Signature originally drawn by Lucas Aldebrandi

"I am not sure if I would be of much help anyway because I am not a born warrior, I am someone who just happens to know some things." Jack admitted.

Suddenly a very disturbing sound could be heard, the dropping of venom, but it surprised everyone on the battlefield as a 30 feet tall scorpion creature had climbed up to the Gorge, it was similar to those small scorpion infected creatures, but was very huge.

It started to roar at a very loud volume, with frequencies that make Jack's ears hurt intensely.

Jack quickly tried to cover his ears as his sharp hearing was at this moment a big disadvantage.

Banner2.png

"This is what i was talking about. Them defiling nature." Fluttershy said softly as she lowered her axe from her shoulder "These are the things that my friends wished that I'd fight for. I may be a bit late... But that won't stop me!" She walked up to the scorpion, since it was a monster now and not a animal with thoughts or emotions, She swung her axe upward.

Ember had seen Fluttershy's plan and stole one of her dragon allies' axe and took the swing at the same time, thinking that the force of both the axes would be enough to knock the monster back down into the gorge.

• Brohoof 1

Profile picture by a wonderful user named trash. Signature originally drawn by Lucas Aldebrandi

The creature got knocked back a bit, but it was clinging to the walls like a spider.

It gave another very loud roar before swinging its massive tail towards Fluttershy, but after that it started to move along the gorge, but that second roar was not as angry, but it was a call for its children to arrive, around 500 smaller versions of the Scorpion creature started emerging from all sides, some climbing from the gorge, they were engaging the dragon soldiers as well, sometimes jumping straight at their heads.

Jack did not know what to do, the loud ringing was still in his ears as he clutched his ears.

'Sometimes i wish my hearing was not so strong...' he thought with frustration as he leaned against a rock.

Banner2.png

Fluttershy, after dodging the scorpions tail, looked at ember "Jump!" When she did fluttershy swung the axe into the ground the lighting discharging through the ground killing numerous scorpions She then quickly pulled her axe up and kept discharging it's energy into groups of scorpions. She had left ember to fight it alone but she knew she could take it.

Ember after fluttershy left was struggling a bit she'd fought bigger monster but perhaps this one was a tough one.

---------------------------------------------

During the ringing something popped into his head... It was music, After singing a bit through telepathy Woody said to jack. "Hello? Jack you there? Been trying to talk to you but you couldn't seem to hear me... Can you now?"

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

'Wood, is that you? I can hear you, thanks for that singing tough, it did help to get that ringing away for the most part. I swear, those creatures are starting to use frequencies in their roars as a weapon to disable the eardrums of beings with very sharp hearing such as me.' said back to Woody in the telepathy as he sat down a bit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The massive scorpion creature was using a odd tactic, somethimes chasing Ember, but later retreating to somewhere else a few seconds later, walking amongst the walls and floor, even tough  Ember could dodge its attacks rather easy, it was becoming rather hard for her to deliver lots of attacks as the creature was constantly doing doing something like attackign back in fast paces or simply moving away.

Banner2.png

"Well glad I could help" Woody returned. "Maple won't stop bugging me to ask how the battle is going. I keep telling her it's ok but she keeps wanting me to ask. So I'm asking."

Maple's voice could be heard too. "Jack! Are ok?! Is Mom?!" he couldn't hear him but she knew woody was using a spell by the way he spoke

------------------------------------------------------

Ember was getting irritated "Fight me like a dragon you over grown husk!" She yelled, She pulled out her rifle and started shooting the scorpion.

Fluttershy had killed a good number of the small ones and decided to attack the big one too.

• Brohoof 1

The creature was roaring as it was getting a hailstorm of bullets into its body, combined with Fluttershy's melee attacks, the creature started to get weaker and weaker.

-------------------------------------------

'Don't worry, your mom is fine, she is, in fact, fighting like crazy, so I know where you got your determination from.' Jack said in telepathy.

Suddenly he felt something being placed over his mouth, which was, in fact, a hand, but at the same time, he felt something being injected into his back, which was, in fact, a paralyzing poison.

The assassin had sneaked up behind Jack, and was now dragging him away silently.

But because of all the rocks only the soldiers nearby would be capable of noticing this

Banner2.png

Woody nodded to Maple "See I told you. It's going fine equestria had plenty of strong fighters. No reason for me to go and risk you dying." He said as he disconnected the telepathy. "I don't really want to hear about the battle right now. We have to see if elorn found you a body." He tried to use telepathy again but e couldn't locate Elorn's energy. "Well we'll just have to wait I guess... Let's just talk for a while." 

------------------------------------------------------

One of the dragons saw Jack getting dragged off. He was a bronze colored dragon named Festus. "Hey! Where are you going?" He shouted approaching the assassin. Festus was about the same as Ember, She was taller by only a foot. He wielded a broad sword in one hand with a shield. Him shouting attracted the others attention.

• Brohoof 1

The assassin looked up at Festus with a big grin, which was visible in her eyes.

"Me? I am merely preparing a sweet homecoming for someone." She said.

The assassin suddenly fired a magical blast from her fingers straight at the Dragon, it was not meant for really killing, but rather as a distraction.

She grabbed Jack by the throat as she kept teleporting backwards, constantly from very short distances, but it was going at a rapid rate.

Banner2.png

Festus was about to chase after the assassin "Guys She's getting away let's go get her." The other dragons flinched as they realized that they where supposed to protect Jack. Even though festus was a younger dragon he was an honor guard to Ember so he was decently strong and could pay a lot of attention to minor things on a field of battle. His wings where still growing, but he could use what he had to jump faster and farther than a normal jump. He chased the assassin close behind

• Brohoof 1

The assassin was noticing how Festus was catching up to her.

She decided to use her tactic, but instead of relying on magic, she did something that only a ninja could think of.

The assassin grabbed a concussion grenade from her belt and instead of trying to back further away, she was instead sprinting straight at Festus, she pulled the pin and threw the concussion grenade straight to his face, she quickly teleported away after the throw, creating a very fast counter tactic as she was retreating in tunnels that led further down.

Banner2.png

Festus had encountered somthing like that but instead of a bomb it was a dust attack. He rose his shield as the assassin threw the bomb covering his face he heard a clang. He was confused for a second but persisted chasing her. a few other dragons where affected by the grenade though reduced the number following her. A few others stoped to help leaving about 6 dragons.

• Brohoof 1

The assassin was navigating through the tunnels with ease, she was using the tunnels as an advantage because of her nocturnal eyes, able to see in the dark.

After 5 minutes of walking through the tunnels, she eventually found an exit.

When she walked outside, she threw Jack to the ground and fired a magical blast straight at the top of the entrance, collapsing the entrance with rubble, though luckily for her enemies, the rubble was not a whole lot, enough to block off the entrances for most.

'Les see how they are going to handle this.' she thought with amusement, clearly enjoying the thrill. 

Banner2.png

A dragon behind Festus pressed up against the rubble another helped him and they moved the rubble out of the way through sheer strength. Festus nodded to the two and ran past followed by the others. Eventually after running a bit the young dragon shethed his sword and started throwing rocks at the assassin trying to provoke them.

• Brohoof 1

The assassin dodged the rocks at a fast pace, but when the last one came, she decided to showcase some of her own strength as she punched straight at the incoming rock.

The rock itself fell to the ground by the force of the punch, leaving a very large dent in it.

"Quite the change of pace I must say." The assassin said flatly.

But unknown to them, Jack had started to regain his bearing from the very short paralysis poison that had worn off.

He drew his sword and silently sneaked up to the assassin, as he was about to stab her, his hand got suddenly grabbed by the assassin herself.

Jack looked terrified as the assassin looked at him an evil smile.

She then out of nowhere punched Jack's right elbow, it was a hammer fist punch that hit the upside of Jack's elbow, a crack sound could be heard as Jack screamed in pain.

He dropped the sword from the terrible pain but had no chance to react as the assassin's elbow hit Jack's stomach dead mark, which Jack fell down from the incoming pain.

The assassin then looked at her other dragons with a smirk.

"Well boys, we can do this is in, either way, it is your call." She said.

Banner2.png

Festus growled in anger "Protect those Ember has told us to Charge!" He yelled as he lept forth using his wings to go faster hitting the assassin with the shield following the attack up with a quick thrust.

---------------------------------------------------

Fluttershy finally got an opening and cut the scorpions tail off. It fell into the gorge with a loud *thud*. 

• Brohoof 1

The assassin managed to quickly dodge the thrust, following up a fast uppercut, but before Festus could get launched further in the air, the assassin grabbed his throat and extended left arm blade, the small but deadly blade was held inches from his face.

"You are quite the little trouble maker aren't you?" The assassin mocked.

"Run..." Jack tried to call out weakly but received a painful kick the side from the Assassin.

Banner2.png

When Festus got grabbed he panicked, he was new to this whole combat honor guard thing. "Gah! I'm sorry. Please I'm only 13!" He said frantically his helmet falling off. "I'm just trying to help my kingdom."

Another dragon ran up to the assassin swinging his spiked tail at her since he walked on all 4s he had no real weapons to use. "Back off! He's just a kid. Fight a real warrior" He shouted as his tail hit the assassin.

• Brohoof 1

The assassin got knocked off her feet by the surprise attack, but quickly regained balance.

She then looked at Festus with a grin.

"You are not going to last long with that attitude." She said as she threw Festus to the ground.

The assassin then looked at the other Dragons.

"It seems you all prefer that death wish alot sooner than expected. But that is what can be expected from the faceless masses." She said.

Banner2.png

The other dragons attacked the assassin 2 spear users, 2 of them used breath attacks while the others held for a second with the one who attacked the assassin earlier was gicing orders. While this was happening Festus ran over and picked up Jack. He lept away again hoping the assassin didn't notice.

• Brohoof 1

The assassin sprinted straight at them, but when they breathed fire at her, she warped straight forward, materializing away, only to materialize next to one the dragons with the spears and stabbed her arm blade straight through the dragons hide, while it didn't cause a massive wound, the blade itself was specifically made to penetrate through thick materials and hides.

When she had stabbed, she then fired a spell that was not used to fire a blast, but a shockwave that knocked the stabbed dragon straight into the other spear dragon with insane speed and force.

Banner2.png

The first spear wielder stayed down incredibly injured the second one quickly got up aiming the head of his weapon at the assassin. He lunged forward with it. The head was glowing from heat caused by the fire breath that had happened earlier.

---------------------------------------------

Festus kept running "Hey. Are you ok?" He asked Jack "As scared as I am right now I have a job to do. So if your ok it means I haven't failed it yet." He kept jumping with his wings trying to get them as far from the assassin as possible. After getting a ways away he set Jack down, sitting next to him. Festus needed a second to process all that was happening, being a member of the honor guard didn't necessarily mean he had seen battle before.

• Brohoof 1

The assassin  dodged the attack quickly, she kept dodging the attacks with her incredible speed and agility, she could attack her opponent, but she was taking the time to study the dragon's movement and attack pattern, she was analyzing the dragon's attacks, multi tasking with the battle and her thinking both at the same time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack opened his eyes, looked around surprised.

He then looked at Festus.

"I think i am, apart from a small concussion and a very damaged elbow. I really owe you guys, you managed to get me out of the clutches from one of the most dangerous beings out there. Tough i am really worried about the safety of your fellow soldiers, they are fighting an absolute monster right now." Jack said, feeling guilty about exposing other lives to this.

Banner2.png