Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We stand united 1x1 Maple Bat

MickeyAdaptus

Woody flinched when he heard Jack freaking out. "Where are you? I may be a bit close to you. I... I can come get you I just need to know where you are."

Luna and Celestia had been pushed out of the room they where in and they where moving to another. "Woody? Where are you now we do need to meet you. We kinda got forced out of the room we where in."

Woody looked around "We seem to be in some sort of room... It looks like we might be close to the power core."

"We?" Luna said through the radio curiously "Who else is with you?"

"Maple and a friend we met outside the center." Woody answered, Maple told him his name "Elorn is his name I've been told."

Luna flinched dodging a bullet heading at her "I...Is Maple ok?"

"Yea she's beat up a bit but alive and not infected. Gonna make sure she's ok now." He started examining Maple. Looking at all the wound she had accumulated since her armor was gone. "Oh no..." He turned his radio on again "Jack! How do I check for infection?"

• Brohoof 1

Jack took a deep breath.

'Come on, I have to focus!' he thought to himself.

"That is going to be difficult, you will need an empty syringe and took a blood sample of her, should her blood have any formed of golden afterglow in it and is bowling hot, and then she is infected, but should there be nothing inside, she is clean, that's how it works from what I remember," Jack said.

"I am in the control room right now, and i have found a map of the Conversion Center, i am not sure where you are, but getting to the core takes a long time, it is very deep down.... Hold on, I have an idea."

He gave a sigh.

"This had better work....." Jack said as he walked over to one of the flowing pipes, it was one of the many pipes who was transporting bodies.

Jack sneaked towards the atnother room, and went straight into the opening where the bodies were transported.

'Really hope this works, either i end up closer to the floor where the power core is or i end up somewhere else, with these pipes there is no way to know sadly.' Jack tought.

"Alright... Uhh... Elorn?" Woody said "You don't happen to have a syringe do you?"

As he said that Luna And Celestia made it to the room He was in they ran up to him and turned around to face the horde of enemies they where about to fight again "Maple! Good your ok! Here!" Celestia said handing her the halberd she had been using "It's like a spear with an axe head on it, buy time while I go destroy the core."

Maple nodded "Yes Ma'am!" She took a stance with the weapon testing it a bit before actually prepping to fight.

• Brohoof 1

Elorn smiled.

"At this point, it would be impossible to say I am out of syringes, you know the drill with the whole checking infection thing? Alright here." He said as he gave Woody the empty Syringe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack was swimming through the pipes like fish, they were flowing with water and sometimes other infected but unconscious bodies that had not yet turned.

Eventually, Jack arrived very deep in the centers after 20 minutes of fast swimming and occasional air pockets.

'That was just very uncomfortable.' thought with a shudder.

"I am getting close to the core, i went straight into one of the pipes where they lead the bodies to storage, so you should all try to get out soon, i will take out the core myself and make a quick escape." Jack said as he loaded his weapon

Everyone who heard nodded. Woody took the needle from Elorn "Thank you." He said with gratitude."Maple I just ne-" His sentence was cut off when Maple and Luna lead a charge to get everyone out "Wait Maple!" He said chasing after her until they got outside.

Celestia walked up from behind Elorn "You may want to run the place is about to blow." She said running back down to go make sure Jack could escape the building. Celestia hurried down the corridors "Luna did you actually just leave him down here" She said angrily as she ran down

Luna had been running through the corridors "What! Oh no!" Luna said "Are you going to get him? Should I come too?"

Celestia was nearing the core "No point now. I can do it" She found the door that lead to the proper room

Luna was unsure she eventually decided to continue to charge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna and the other eventually manged to get outside once there Luna turn her radio on "Jack? Celestia's coming to help you. I know I should have but I needed to see the others to safety. I just hope you can forgive me." She said remembering his earlier behavior. "You where so scared ad probably still are. I should have come to help you but not even now am I coming to your side... Sorry about all this..."

Once Woody and Maple where safe outside. Woody walked over to his sister "Here just late me..." He took a sample of her blood in the syringe "See it didn't hurt just... Like... Last....time..." After he examined it he saw it, there was a golden afterglow on it he broke the syringe all of the blood going into the grass. "All good sister." He lied "Glad that was avoided."

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

"It is alright Luna, perhaps I shouldn't have joined the attack on this center in the first place because once I get deep into the mess I don't know when to back down, only to go forward, which is perhaps my biggest flaw." Jack said through the radio as he was sneaking through the hallways.

"I am at the storage right now and my assumptions were correct, they are working on a new conversion process regarding ponies, i see unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi all over in the storage, but they looked mutated beyond belief, some even had their spines changed, making them able to walk on 2 legs instead of 4... All these things really tend to make gag." Jack said trough the radio as he walked further.

Celestia snuck up behind Jack "Hey!" She yelled quietly "Are you ok?"

------------------------------------------------------------

Luna gagged thinking about what that looked like "What... I.. is that even possible? I.. It's not How did they even do that!" Luna said "That makes me sick. You can do this Jack if not I can come in again to help you too.

Woody took his ear piece out. He had a extremely blank expression on his face. "I need to go throw up now." he said nauseated, walking off.

• Brohoof 1

Jack almost screamed out of surprise.

"Please don't scare me like that, I mean it..." Jack said in a terrified tone.

He took a deep breath.

"To be honest i am not really ok, delving into these centers is already a nightmare of mine, but seeing the conversion process up close is something i just can't stand.

And yet i let my conscious get the better of me, telling me to go all the way down here, I can never go somewhere without making a mess out of it." Jack said with a sigh.

"It is the conversion process Luna, the victims are not just modified, they are literally changing when they are in their cocoon state like how butterflies come to be, it's something that i cannot easily explain." he said troughs the radio.

-------------------------------------------

Elorn had seen what had come in the syringe, and had seen the entire display, he had been watching them for a while.

He walked to Woody. "She is infected isn't she?" Elorn asked Woody

Celestia motioned as if she was sorry. "It's alright Jack. Many make choices they regret..." She thought about Luna, "Even me. This is something you don't have to do leave if you wish I can handle this now." She put a hoof on his shoulder "You don't always need to be the hero here."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna was hit with a thought "Celestia how do you hide with hair like that?"

"It's a lot less noticeable than you think sister" Celestia wispered through angrily.

Woody looked quickly to see if Maple was listening. She wasn't. "What... No, No She's fine." His tone was unconvincing, He was nervous

• Brohoof 1

Elorn frowned.

"I can tell you are lying, I don't need to be the same species as you to understand your facial features, and then for the fact that you broke the syringe I gave you."

He then gave Woody a stern stare.

"It is up to you for how you are going to handle this situation, but let me warn you, you are going to wait too long with this, your friend is going to turn, and when that happens, you will never be the same again, you will start lashing out against your own friends and family because of grief, sadness, but most of all anger, we have all seen it happen to someone."

"And don't give me any sort of argument or rant, because you I am speaking the truth, I am going to keep quiet about this, but you had better decide, not for the sake of yourself, but for the sake of your sister," Elorn said before walking away

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"To be honest Celestia, me trying to get back up there alone is the same equivalent as trying to fight my way through the entire conversion center, it already took me around 20 minutes to come here. I don't think i have the energy left to fight my way trough that many enemies." Jack admitted

Woody looked at Maple and walked over to her "How are you feeling Maple?"

Maple knew something was wrong he didn't call her Maple unless it was bad "Fine? Why ask?"

He wanted to tell her but he couldn't do it, He figured she'd be happier not knowing. "No reason... Just those centers are pretty scary. I thought It'd damage your thinking or something." He walked off after saying that walking back over to a nearby house he placed his head on it's wall "Now what?" He asked himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celestia nodded "Wait here I can handle this for now. Just look down and think happy thoughts I'll take care of it from here." She moved closer to the next room ready to find the core.

• Brohoof 1

Jack nodded and sat down.

'I worry to much about their safety, i was constantly afraid they would get hurt while attacking these centers and yet they have shown more progression than I could have ever hoped for, i just wonder, if i can't even take out a conversion center, how will i even survive on Cyril? In my head, it sounds pretty simple, but the moment I arrive there I won't get really far. The problem here is that back when i had escaped, i had nothing to lose, so going back to Cyril was my only concern at that point, being able to give it my all without any second toughts. But now? Here i have people who i care about, and who even care about me.. This makes it all just alot harder, but at the same time, i promised some that i would help, but how just am i doing to do that? If things are in Equestria are dangerous right now, i would dare to imagine how dangerous there it will be... I just cannot stop thinking about this..' Jack tought with dispair.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The core was really big, massive energy shields where guarding the weak points, it was weakly defended, but way to weakly, almost like an ambush.

"Sister be ready this may be a trap." Celestia whispered through the radio "Be ready for a plan B."

Luna said back through the comm "Alright. I'm ready to come in then let me know though the entrance is heavily patrolled there's no way I can get past them without a fight so yea it's a plan B."

Celestia took a deep breath and charged a spell firing a projectile small white projectile first before unleashing a much stronger sun blast at the core after the first one hit. She didn't know how much the barrier could take so she fired another sun blast to be sure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maple picked up Woody's radio "Hello? Who's here?"

Luna said "I am Maple. My sister and Jack too."

"Is... Everything alright?" Maple asked worried. She started to feel rather hot. Even though it was late at night when it was cool. She didn't say anything though

"Yea we just need to destroy the center and we'll be ok." Luna replied

Maple also noticed Elorn walking away."Alright I'll keep the earpiece on I need to go check on something." She ran over to him "Hey! Wait!" She said running over to him. "Aren't you going to stick around for the explosion?

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

"I am going to into hiding, because I rather make sure that the enemy commander is not aware that a Terran is secretly aiding you, it is just a safety measure. But don't worry I will speak to all you soon, but for now, i have to go." Elorn said, but he secretly also was a bit wary of Maple's situation, not because he did not trust her, but because he was looking for any signs of change.

----------------------------------------------

The barrier started to crack a bit, but this did have a side effect, however, as it alerted the presence of a creature. A 6 tentacled creature that a bit like an octopus, but instead had a very big mouth with lots of teeth, and 6 golden eyes.

What stood out the most however, was that it was levitating in the air by unknown means, and had machinery attached to his body.

The creature started to fire some sort of projectiles towards Celestia, but instead of an explosion, it created suffocating gass.

• Brohoof 1

Celestia Panicked and fired another blast at the creature.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Luna! Plan B!" Luna heard over the Radio "Right going in! She said flying over all the guards near the en trace heading to the room she had been in before

Maple smiled "I think they already know. Given Jack is here and all that. They've been here looking for him for a long time now. But if you're going good luck to you." She walked back over to the others.

When she did Woody took his radio back "Jack we have a problem" He said after using his magic to make the communication directly between the two of them. He walked away from Maple. "She's caught the virus..." He said full of regret. "What do I do now?"

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

Jack took a terrible turn as he heard what Woody said.

He did not respond but clenched his fist very deeply.

Jack screamed out his lungs in fury.

He turned off his communicator as he started to sprint straight towards the room where the infected ponies were lying.

Jack drew his rifle as he started to shoot straight at random machinery in the room as his rage was rising at the sight that he was beholding.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The creature quickly flew to the side as it started to fire more of its projectiles towards Celestia, while constantly using its fast movement to dodge her attacks.

• Brohoof 1

Celestia noticed this creatures only form of attack was gas clouds she used that to her advantage. She started flapping her large wings generating a gust of wind to repel the gasses

---------------------------------------------------------

"Don't worry sister! I'm on my... Way?" Luna flew by but then came back and saw what was happening a little bit after it had started She watched Jack's furry in a confused horror, Terrified she attempted to speak with him "J...Jack what's going on? I know somethings wrong... What..." She was to intimidated by his furry to keep speaking she waited by a door frame so if in his rage he shot at her blindly she could hide

• Brohoof 1

Jack panted as he looked at the destruction he had caused during his rage.

"Maple has been infected Luna, Woody just told me. She is going to turn into one of those things, just like everybody else..." He said in a traumatized but tired voice.

"And there was nothing we could do... There is nothing we can do now...."

-----------------------------------

The creature roared as its eyes started to glow, instead of an attack, the creature was using its physic link to contact nearby soldiers to help him out.

Luna flinched "No... That cant be true! It just..." She was in denial "I sent her here... It's my fault..." Luna looked down at the ground "I'm sorry Jack."

Luna heard over her radio Celestia's voice "Jack! Luna! Anyone I need help!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woody heard Celestia's plight and went into the center. He speed himself up with magic moving much faster than Luna or Celestia could go.He entered the room Celestia was in moving right up to the creature, Slashing at it's eye's with his claws. His rage from losing Maple had kicked in so he was merciless, After the slash he generated a large blast of fire in his paw once the attack hit it didn't vanish Woody snapped and the blast explored in the creatures face "Take that you freak!"

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

"It is not your fault Luna, the one who is at fault is the one who has caused this entire conversion process to begin with. And I know who is behind it."

"I hate to say it but this going to happen to all of us should this apocalyptic tragedy go on for another 10 years, because unless the problem is rooted out from the source, we will get infected as well, no matter how careful we are, there will come times when we let our guard down and then it is over."

He looked Luna in the eyes.

"I hope you now understand my reason for going further when Equestria has been liberated from those monsters, because those very people I intended to safe have been protecting you all from those monsters for over 40 years, perhaps not directly, but had they not been fighting them, Equestria would have fallen a lot earlier, and would not have survived." Jack said with a sigh.

--------------------------------------------------------

The creature roared as it exploded due to taking to much damage, it physic link being broken among the ranks of the enemy soldiers.

Woody fired a arrow shaped blast the lead of the shot piecred the already broke shield "We need to get out now." Woody flatly said through the radio. "Mission accomplished." He flew out of the room Celestia was in

Celestia was astonished by how strong Woody just was "He's becoming a bit too strong if he turns out like his father did before Fluttershy. Equestria's gonna have a major problem." She said while looking around the conversion center as she was leaving it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna head woody say they could go "Let's get out of this foul place Jack. Woody destroyed the core so lets hurry!" She picked him up. and flew the two out of the center.

• Brohoof 1

"Celestia and Woody must hurry, this entire center is about to blow!" Jack said in a panic.

---------------------------------

Elorn was looking at the explosion from a hidden distance, he closed his eyes and made a quick prayer before traveling further away.

Woody and Celestia had made it out of the center just before it exploded. After which Woody walked over to Jack "Welp a promise is a promise. Let's head off to fight for the other planets. though like I said before we need a ship." He was a mix of exited to leave and angry at the enemy leader, Woody had a desire to kill him.

"I'm going with you guys." Maple said. "If we stop Valtrek. Then the problems in equestria should sort themselves out right? Especially with my dad, Luna and 'Tia all working together!" She said smiling. "I might need a quick patch up but I'll be ok!"

• Brohoof 1

Jack looked a bit afraid

"Guys, if I may, we need to think this through and plan it carefully. Traveling to the other planet can be done, but facing Valtrek now? I would be writing you all a death sentence.

His armies would simply just overwhelm us with sheer numbers, but trying to face him by ourselves is not going to work."

"Because from what I know, his power is on an entirely different scale, and I am not just talking about strength or magic level, I am talking about the level of insanity that is behind his powers because if he was that easy to beat, we all wouldn't be in this situation. It even goes so far as everyone tries to avoid a direct confrontation with him altogether because those who tried are already long dead, which just so happened to be the strongest beings that of our race during this era."

"I know you guys doubt my words, but for just this once, DON'T confront him at all cost, Until his grip on the galaxy has been reduced considerably. I would want to tyrant death with all my being, I am dead serious, but facing him now is beyond our control. Because should he no longer have control over any more planets, his way of warfare will start to falter until he will start to demolish everything himself when that happens, we could face him, but not with just a few of us, I am talking about everything that we could possibly spare."

"Celestia and Luna know what I am talking about because these are times where a simple kill is not going to suffice."

"Here is what I had in mind, we first liberate Equestria and then start an all out war against their grip on other planets. Which means taking lots of soldiers with us, you could say numbering in 60 thousands or more because as long as we would keep attacking their cause, there is no way they would attack Equestria, because all of their war efforts will be on their defenses."

"But for Equestria right now, i would recommand to stop attacking these centre's in such small numbers but instead gather your strongest armies and siege these centre's one by one, with you as their commanders. That is going to guarantee you victory, i can assure you." Jack said.

"So who is with me?"

"Jack is right you two Many times Chrysalis thought if I was gone then Equestria would fall but we are better than that." Clestia said "They are that way too we cannot allow our selves to underestimate our oppents for it will be our downfall and we cannot go down now."

Woody looked at Maple and just kinda, snapped "I'm going to make that monster pay for what he's done no matter how long it takes us. I'll make him suffer." There was a lot of poison in his words, he wasn't going to end him quickly

Maple nodded "Alright I'm with you Jack." She felt like she was getting hot again she rubbed her face to see if she was sweating but she wasn't she just felt really hot. "Is it hot out here to anyone... Or is it just me?" She said, moving around a lot. To everyone else it was a cool Night in the village.

• Brohoof 1