Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Cross Over

GreenWind

"Ill hold him there" Lightning says, performing a grip spell "Good bye" He says "Tell Luna I love her" He adds, teleporting them thousands of miles away

"Now Zero, we meet again. You can do so many amazing things, so why pointlessly kill us and get no popularity from it?" Lightning asks

(edited)

"Idiot!!" Ryan yelled he pulled out the chaos emraeld he had "Chaos control! He teleporte him and every one else" "You killed my master this is for him" zero said laughing

Edited by GreenWind

"You don't get it I was made by him" his demonic laugh filled the air "Wait so that's why you care so much?" Ryan asked "Yes he made me years ago I started a blood cell and he used magic and I was born into this world"

“Teleport spam ahoy…” he thinks. First teleported away, then almost instantly back to the palace by Ryan. Pretty hard to get used to, even for one used to traveling between places magically.

“I was created by an evil person, too, but that doesn’t mean you have to be evil yourself,” Nimbus says to Zero.

“Lessee… Either positive or negative energy might work, area spells might work, water spells might work, acid spells might work, teleportation has no effect…” Malchoir thinks.

"Nimbus is right you can be good" "But I wasn't made that way my heart is as black as coal my thoughts will turn any sane person insane I'm pure evil" he laughed again

(edited)
“Give up that angle. We know one weakness. He’s insane. However, that weakness won’t help us much until we find a way to damage him. After that, we might be able to lead him to a trap,” Malchoir thinks to the group, “Though, in order to find that weakness, we may first need to find a way to throw him off us momentarily.” Edited by Joat

"WOO!" The being known as Spazz Pancakes pops out. But instead of attacking YOU, he turns to the blood! "I am Spazz Pancakes! I am gonna BONK you!" He smiles.