JetPistol

This thread is perfectly SFW, I swear!  

4 users have voted

1. 1. In regard to her "potential"...

• OP is right
    • OP is wrong
    • OP should go back to /mlp/
    • OP should take a cold shower

Someone redpill me on why this character isn't being exploited by the "adult" side of the fandom yet.

• >shy
  • >adorkable
  • >very studious and knowledgable
  • >clearly emotionally dependent on her friends
  • >capable of changing form into literally any character she pleases
  • >perfectly willing to change form for her friends (uninhibited by her shyness in this regard)
  • >likely to be easily taken advantage of due to the aforementioned factors

Is it just me or is her "potential" kinda being slept on here?  

1706583.gif

Spoiler

^And look how fucking cute she is, for the love of God

11 minutes ago, JetPistol said:

Someone redpill me on why this character isn't being exploited by the "adult" side of the fandom yet.

3d687e9ef7f4d40e0c8a89ebd127c095.png

You want to be...red pilled on this? :mlp_wat: As in you do not understand why someone would not want to do that? :mlp_pout:

"Take the red pill, and you will see why bronies are not creepy and weird." 

I've been to the "adult side of the fandom" and enjoyed some pretty bizarre and risque pony art in my days, so I would have no right to judge, but even I would not want to see an underage character from the show be "exploited". I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that's not what you meant...but normally, when people think of all the good qualities that make a good character who they are, their mind does not go straight to thinking about all the ways that character can be used for "adult purposes". :maud:

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

As in you do not understand why someone would not want to do that? :mlp_pout:

Pretty much this. But to clarify further, what I'm asking here is why the traits I highlighted above have not been utilized to fully capitalize on Ocellus' potential within the realm of r34 & clopfics, etc. I'm not merely asking "why doesn't she have more pr0n", more along the lines of "why is the pr0n of her that does exist not taking advantage of her strongest suits".

I hope it's not necessary for me to spell out what I'm referring to here... >.>

43 minutes ago, JetPistol said:
  • >capable of changing form into literally any character she pleases
  • >perfectly willing to change form for her friends (uninhibited by her shyness in this regard)

^I'm sure you can put "two" and "two" together if I narrow it down like so~

7 minutes ago, JetPistol said:

Pretty much this. But to clarify further, what I'm asking here is why the traits I highlighted above have not been utilized to fully capitalize on Ocellus' potential within the realm of r34 & clopfics, etc. I'm not merely asking "why doesn't she have more pr0n", more along the lines of "why is the pr0n of her that does exist not taking advantage of her strongest suits".

I hope it's not necessary for me to spell out what I'm referring to here... >.>

^I'm sure you can put "two" and "two" together if I narrow it down like so~

Okay, thank you for explaining that to me better. Now, can you also please explain to me better why you want to see better "pr0n" of an underage character? :fluttershy:

Just now, CloudMistDragon said:

Now, can you also please explain to me better why you want to see better "pr0n" of an underage character? :fluttershy:

Well in the instance of my latest obsession with Ocellus I would say her age is relatively circumstantial. As in, it does not play a major role into why I'd wanna see "pr0n" of her as much as some OTHER characters who most assuredly are also underaged. Ocellus herself is, what, a young teen as far as Changeling years go? I'd imagine her age is somewhat similar to that of her clique of friends, all of whom I assume are roughly 14~16 (again, using human years as a basis for comparison). Just how young do you think she is? :o I think it's safe to say she seems slightly younger than the rest of her friends (which adds to the "innocence" factor, especially in the presence of a contrasting personality like Gallus'). 

Now, I'm not gonna play Mr. Innocent here. As I mentioned before there are other characters who I like quite a lot (who are also underaged). Sweetie Belle is just plain sexy. Judge me all ya want, but that's just how I feel about her. Same goes for Cozy Glow, although, that has a bit more to do with the incredible juxtaposition of her cute/ cuddly facade, and her insidious, manipulative, potentially even sadistic tendencies. When I saw this scene in particular, I squee'd myself to death.

I do find it a bit odd that you seem to be so hung up over a fictional character's age, though >.>

4 minutes ago, JetPistol said:

Sweetie Belle is just plain sexy. Judge me all ya want, but that's just how I feel about her. Same goes for Cozy Glow, although, that has a bit more to do with the incredible juxtaposition of her cute/ cuddly facade, and her insidious, manipulative, potentially even sadistic tendencies. When I saw this scene in particular, I squee'd myself to death.

image.png.3af26b70f0fab88ad4c653ec76be9bfe.png

• Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, JetPistol said:

Well in the instance of my latest obsession with Ocellus I would say her age is relatively circumstantial. As in, it does not play a major role into why I'd wanna see "pr0n" of her as much as some OTHER characters who most assuredly are also underaged. Ocellus herself is, what, a young teen as far as Changeling years go? I'd imagine her age is somewhat similar to that of her clique of friends, all of whom I assume are roughly 14~16 (again, using human years as a basis for comparison). Just how young do you think she is? :o I think it's safe to say she seems slightly younger than the rest of her friends (which adds to the "innocence" factor, especially in the presence of a contrasting personality like Gallus'). 

Now, I'm not gonna play Mr. Innocent here. As I mentioned before there are other characters who I like quite a lot (who are also underaged). Sweetie Belle is just plain sexy. Judge me all ya want, but that's just how I feel about her. Same goes for Cozy Glow, although, that has a bit more to do with the incredible juxtaposition of her cute/ cuddly facade, and her insidious, manipulative, potentially even sadistic tendencies. When I saw this scene in particular, I squee'd myself to death.

I do find it a bit odd that you seem to be so hung up over a fictional character's age, though >.>

So for the cherry on top, you're going to project this on me. Don't worry though, I'll leave you alone now. Alone with the staff. ;)

Just now, CloudMistDragon said:

So for the cherry on top, you're going to project this on me. Don't worry though, I'll leave you alone now. Alone with the staff. ;)

Woah, why so passive aggressive, dude? My intention was not to project anything onto you; I was merely curious as to why you care so much about her being "underaged". 

71559b297f4fed5225bd86c7144146bd6f42fb31

No offense @JetPistol, but I don't see this thread serving any actual purpose within the confines of the forums, and it will likely lead down a bad road.

As such locking.

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked