Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Delusionaries (RP brainstorming)

Sir Wafflington

"Equestria is a nice, happy, place with friendship and acceptance everywhere, right? Wrong. That's just what the general public thinks. Equestria has a much, much more darker side. One which is buried deep, deep inside every pony's, unicorn's, pegasus's, rabbi'st, squirrel's, and even the tiniest little parasprite's soul. Anypony who says otherwise is only fooling themselves...

...Or least that's what They says... Who is They? Why it's the Delusionaries, of course. You know, the ones who hide in the shadows, for fear of the time when that darkness will arise from deep inside and consume Equestria forever and all that bullcrap. Just nonsense from a few kooky ponies."

Well, that's my (in short) roleplay idea, a roleplay that takes the age old "who is truly crazy" idea and applies it to oh so "pure" realm of ponies, Equestria. With no way of telling who right or wrong, or what is good or bad, the only thing you can do is pick what you believe and stick to it no matter what may come your way.

I'm new to roleplay (well, online anyways) and unable to find one that really fits my style, I decided to propose my own idea upon the community. Note that this is just an random idea, and I'd really like to hear any suggestions anypony might have to fit your interests, as well!