Why bother?

Crystal Sparkle

(edited)

If people don't like you because you like this show, then they aren't worth it. I don't see the problem by telling anyone (I am not, but if someone asks I do tell them about it) it's just a show, no big deal. I would still like my best friend if he liked to play with barbie dolls, he is still the same person.

People that hate you for what you are aren't friends. So don't think that you have lost a friend if that "friend" walks away after you tell him/her that you like My little pony. That person was never a friend if he/she does.

Edited by Mikael

(edited)

I do understand what you mean and i agree for the most part.

It's horrible that people would actually be dumped, bullied and beat up by people just for liking anything at all that they don't agree with. But just as others have mentioned before me, if they can't respect you for who you are, then i don't think they deserve or are worth you're friendship.

If you were to tell you're friends about this, depending on the reaction and the opinion you're friends have on this, you will by that point then know where you stand with you're friend on this. If they can't accept you for who you are, you can at least be proud of that you stand for who you are and what you like, i know you would and will be proud of anyone who do that. :)

Edited by FlutterGoth
  • Brohoof 1