Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Pixel ponies and other creatures

ZEkA10000

I'm a pixel artist and I'm ready to get your requests with your characters.

A long time ago I'm drawed faces and pixel sprites and get requests in this forum. 

⚠️⚠️⚠️Information for NSFW requests.⚠️⚠️⚠️

Spoiler

NSFW can be requested but it will not published in this topic. Write me in DM for requesting that. 

In DM I'll say all conditions and all info in details. 

All my drawings you can see here.

For skip some questions you can say what characer you want to see, pose or what he/she will do, background, nsfw/sfw. 

Edited by ZEkA10000
  • Brohoof 1

I have some ideas for requests, but I will ask that you don't post them elsewhere - I don't want them in a gallery / profile that includes NSFW work.

My ideas are as follows. Pick the one you like. Both requests if possible?

A combination of Solar Flare and Nightmare Star here. 

mlp_fim_the_day_shall_last_by_emeralddarkness_d62qrcg-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xNzkzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZTY2ZDg3NDctYWNiYS00M2RhLWI4OTMtZTI1ODIzNWRiNTNhXC9kNjJxcmNnLTI0NjRiZDVjLWE3YzItNDY1NS1hNzk2LWZjZWI2ZjQ5YzE0ZC5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTYwMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.Le7V2TipMtQ2z95wjO7Rm2TShJQjy8UQvLxV1TZi4Uw

nightmare_star_full_by_brisineo-da98gfi.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi9hMzFjNjE2ZC1iMjYwLTQ0M2EtYjI5MS03Y2ZkZDQ1MzkxNjEvZGE5OGdmaS1jMmRjNjQyYi1iYjNiLTQyNDYtYmRjYi0xMjVkNGM2ZTdlZDUucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTk0NSIsImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODQ1In1dXX0._JptCejo7G8x7sAYFhRgmU3-BgzOPUwz2y0fwNelO24

Or one of my OC's here.

sketch-1600001959736.png

Edited by Scar
  • Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Scar said:

I don't want them in a gallery / profile that includes NSFW work.

What do you mean with that? You want to see results only in this topic?

12 minutes ago, Kadae said:

Oh my gosh, your work is really nice! I'd like to request, if possible, your favourite character! :pinkie:

I don't have a favourite character. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...