Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Skylight Scintillate

Skylight Scintillate

14 minutes ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Hmm... Oh, I know, my wish is that I would always have time to spend with my friends and be cute together. I’m looking at you, Alicorn Silky.

Oh gosh *happy beam at being recognized* Skylight, it's such an honor to have you as a friend and spend so much fun time together. *hugs tight with gentle wings*

I've got an adorable quest to share with you. So, as a question, would you be interested in embarking on this journey with me? :P 

What does it mean to be the Princess of Cuteness? Can you use magic to make other ponies look cuter? Can you make them less cute? Do you have a palace? Do you have a mango cellar? Do you need a mango cellar? Do you need a hug? What do you think about kites? Can you do a backflip?

On 2023-03-24 at 2:21 PM, Princess Silky said:

Oh gosh *happy beam at being recognized* Skylight, it's such an honor to have you as a friend and spend so much fun time together. *hugs tight with gentle wings*

I've got an adorable quest to share with you. So, as a question, would you be interested in embarking on this journey with me? :P 

Ooh, that sounds fun! Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!

• 2 months later...