Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

From a pure Christian Bible perspective are Twilight and Sunset Shimmer good or evil?

Reiki Knight 13

For those of you who are Christian, a brony,  and know the bible like the back of your hand I have an interesting topic of discussion and debate for you in regards to Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle.

That question being if you were to examine their actions from a very strict biblical rule perspective would they be considered good or evil?

Keep in mind first this going by word for word interpretation  of what the Bible says only nothing else.

First, since neither are born of human parents I think we can fairly say original sin is off the table.

Thus they start off considered "clean" and without sin.

That said any further actions which do violate biblical moral code count against them as they happen while they are in human form.

This is what makes this debatable.

Any and all magic whilst Sunset and Twilight are human is by default considered acts of sin but any magic they perform while in Equestria and in pony form is not.

(Bible reference to not supporting magic: Deuteronomy 18:10-14

New International Version

10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or CASTS SPELLS, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. 12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord; because of these same detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you. 13 You must be blameless before the Lord your God)

So, since they live duel lives and uses of magic where one is considered evil and one is not what do you feel would be the overall call for them: good or evil?

Well I'll be honest, you did answer your own question. As humans it is considered a sin and evil regardless of the intentions.

As a pony, one might say they have another God or Goddess that they believe in or follow which leads to an intirely different afterlife. In turn, to them, sin plays by a completely different rule set. 

But even as humans, they may follow a different God or Goddess like some humans on earth. So it truly is a coin toss. 

Bottom line, under our God, yes it is a sin, buy not an unforgivable one. In which case it is considered evil. 

But that's simply by Bible God's standards and it's left to us whether we follow him or not. Personally I do.