Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Return of the Princess and founder of Celestianism

Reiki Knight 13

21.JPG.8609f819624ffdc81df686cf36114341.JPG

Oh, now I'm blushing!
I am very humble in my return, remember we are all doing this together.

Dandelion was sent by me to earth, to missionize and promote Celestianism.

His story will be told as part of the stories of Celestianism.

You can thank @Ice Princess Silky  for bringing back my motivation and happiness about this.

As soon as we settled in and get started, I'll tell you more.

• Hugs 1

Oh goodness me! Yes! This is a beautiful thing, indeed! I am SO happy to see the spirit of Pony still thrives in our hearts! It has helped to form so many friendships :coco:

• Hugs 1

4 hours ago, Princess Celestia said:

21.JPG.8609f819624ffdc81df686cf36114341.JPG

Oh, now I'm blushing!

Dandelion was sent by me to earth, to missionize and promote Celestianism.

His story will be told as part of the stories of Celestianism.

You can thank @Ice Princess Silky  for bringing back my motivation and happiness about this.

As soon as we settled in and get started, I'll tell you more.

Can't wait to hear. Also, forgive me if I don't seem to talk much trying hard to keep my current rank as long as possible and I'm done to 34 posts before I become bad ass changeling. 

On 2024-03-03 at 5:46 PM, Princess Celestia said:

Oh, now I'm blushing!

I bow before your, My Most Honourable Princess! I am Thy faithful servant, Kosmodasoldat.

On 2024-03-03 at 6:51 PM, Ice Princess Silky said:

Oh goodness me! Yes! This is a beautiful thing, indeed! I am SO happy to see the spirit of Pony still thrives in our hearts! It has helped to form so many friendships :coco:

When I became a Brony in 2011, the show immediately reworked my entire personality and life.

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Kosmostiraedan said:

I bow before your, My Most Honourable Princess! I am Thy faithful servant, Kosmodasoldat.

When I became a Brony in 2011, the show immediately reworked my entire personality and life.

19.JPG.eccca25c5cce02908ea3ce22d8b72348.JPG

We are equals here so no bowing please. Yes, the years have passed so quick since the show aired.

I hope some of the Celestianism message got to the point of understanding it better.

The idea and ideals of Friendship is just about everything the show was about. Hopefully we can understand it better together, sharing visdom here in the forums.