I'm new here, but I'm late:)

Endless_JIN

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found this forum from a good MLP website:canterlot.site,I actually started reading MLP forums a long time ago, but I officially registered my account not long ago.And I didn't even remember to send this until now, because I was busy recently.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I have a lot to say about this, and it is basically impossible to finish it completely.:adorkable:

So I will briefly describe my experience first, and maybe I will complete it soon.

Last August, I saw my elder brother watching MLP.I even laughed at him at first, but after I watched MLP with him for a while, I realized how wrong I was.We are all deeply attracted by MLP, especially its amazing music and its wonderful plot.In just one month, we watched almost the whole G4 (except PonyLife), and we even watched MLP whenever we had time.I know it's hard to believe, but it is.I still remember that we finished watching S9e26 on August 24th, when we were all very sad. Since then, we began to know MLP better, and we realized that G4 had been finished for a long time.Only then did we know that we are not the only people in the world who like MLP so much, and it has a very large number of people.

From then on, we became Bronies,we all feel sorry that we started watching MLP so late. We missed too much.After that, we also watched EQG, and I even read G4 comics and MYM, TYT.MLP has a great influence on our lives.For me, I used to be a very introverted person, and I didn't have any friends at ordinary times, just like TS.But since then, all this has gradually begun to change. I have started to have some very good friends, and I am no longer as introverted as before.This also makes me less lonely and bored when my brother goes out to work. On the contrary, I am happier than before. I am very grateful to my friends.I am also very grateful to MLP.:rarity:Thank you for the friends we've made   Thank you for the songs we'played   Thank you for everything you've done.  Thank you for everything  Thank you for the joy you bring  Thank you,oh,thank you for the fun!

I'm coming to MLP forum for the first time. I hope you Pony can help me a lot.:wacko:

• Brohoof 3
  • Party! 1
  • Hugs 1

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Endless_JIN said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

I found this forum from a good MLP website:canterlot.site,I actually started reading MLP forums a long time ago, but I officially registered my account not long ago.And I didn't even remember to send this until now, because I was busy recently.

I have a lot to say about this, and it is basically impossible to finish it completely.:adorkable:

So I will briefly describe my experience first, and maybe I will complete it soon.

Last August, I saw my elder brother watching MLP.I even laughed at him at first, but after I watched MLP with him for a while, I realized how wrong I was.We are all deeply attracted by MLP, especially its amazing music and its wonderful plot.In just one month, we watched almost the whole G4 (except PonyLife), and we even watched MLP whenever we had time.I know it's hard to believe, but it is.I still remember that we finished watching S9e26 on August 24th, when we were all very sad. Since then, we began to know MLP better, and we realized that G4 had been finished for a long time.Only then did we know that we are not the only people in the world who like MLP so much, and it has a very large number of people.

From then on, we became Bronies,we all feel sorry that we started watching MLP so late. We missed too much.After that, we also watched EQG, and I even read G4 comics and MYM, TYT.MLP has a great influence on our lives.For me, I used to be a very introverted person, and I didn't have any friends at ordinary times, just like TS.But since then, all this has gradually begun to change. I have started to have some very good friends, and I am no longer as introverted as before.This also makes me less lonely and bored when my brother goes out to work. On the contrary, I am happier than before. I am very grateful to my friends.I am also very grateful to MLP.:rarity:Thank you for the friends we've made   Thank you for the songs we'played   Thank you for everything you've done.  Thank you for everything  Thank you for the joy you bring  Thank you,oh,thank you for the fun!

I'm coming to MLP forum for the first time. I hope you Pony can help me a lot.:wacko:

44c425797cc0eb72d9daebbb3e7e920f.gif

:discord_balloon::mlp_laugh: ! NEW FRIEND ! :mlp_laugh::blue_baloon:

Hello there, "little one"! (Don't mind the nickname), it's a pleasure to meet you!!

I finished the main show too (G4), also nver had read any complete comic (Except for some samples of Google Books, whatever),  I'd like to say welcome to the MLP Forum" (Even being a "new member" myself, only for some "months" apart), I hope you enjoy this places as much as I did!    :pinkie:

XOXO

-Pinkcord :wub:

Mlp Pinkie Pie Sticker - Mlp Pinkie Pie Watching You Stickers

• Brohoof 3
  • smile 1

Welcome to the forums!:yay:

I've been making a whole lotta accounts and accounts since 2015, My new account was made in 2023 as you can see, You can call me a oldcomer! >U0

• Brohoof 3
  • smile 1

Welcome to the forums Endless Jin! It's so good tl see that MLP made you feel happier! It surely helped me a lot too, it's a magnificent world, hope you enjoy your stay and enjoying MLP with your Brother :D!

• Brohoof 3

On 2024-06-01 at 4:06 AM, Endless_JIN said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

Welcome in, enjoy your stay :)

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...