Hi everyone!

Finding_Marty

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I typed 'ponies' and 'forums' in Google and viola :D

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was there when it all started... ok, maybe not at the very beggining but I remember when ponies were all over the internet and I just had to check it. No regrets. I had a huuuge break after the season 4 final (like 7 years?) No idea what was the reason... maybe some changes in my life but it happended.

Recently I've been having some nostalgia moments concerning the ponies and the fandom and this is how I got here. Let's talk :D

Hello everyone one more time, I know that the best fandom days may be over but some pony websites still exist... and there are still some ponymeets organised all over the world so maybe it is not too late to find some soul mates who like ponies and to talk about something interesting. You are still here so this means we good :mlp_laugh:

by the way... it is just cruel to pick only ONE favourite pony :c

Have a good Monday and let's get through it :)

• Brohoof 3
  • smile 1

1 minute ago, Azure Dawn said:

True torture to only give one pony choice, I agree! Then again it's not like I'd be any better at picking if we had more. Anywho, welcome!

Aww I remember how much fun people had when arguing which pony is the best and why. Back then I always claimed it was Pinkie Pie :D 

Thank you all for the welcoming!

• Brohoof 1