Could somebody draw this duo?

ThatPinkPone

Recently, I discovered this random blue Scootaloo from the show and I wanted to make her an OC, and I named her Scootablue! 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20240716_140539_Chrome.thumb.jpg.bcca8f250ce3adffa123a81ce289a3a8.jpg

So I made her have a gruff-er version of Babs' Manehattan accent, and gave her this cutie mark:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20240716_182313_Chrome.thumb.jpg.aa28d67dcff91f923fcd5f6d6d8d2a8b.jpg

Because her talent is horseshoe throwing, and she can fly, but Scootaloo can't, she's an alternate version of Scoots from the mirror pool, it's not explained why she's blue

I wanted to see her drawn with Discord, because her mane trait is being rebellious and Discord's entire thing is causing chaos, so could someone draw them hanging out?

• Delighted Giggle 1

(edited)

Scootaloo went to far in trying to show how fanatic she is for Rainbow Dash, forgot to paint her mane rainbow and used a wrong blue tone :ButtercupLaugh:

Or maybe it's just low cost Sonic cosplay :awwthanks:💦

(Regarding the post's subject, you know what you have to do if you want me to draw her ;))

Edited by Rafa Stary

17 minutes ago, Rafa Stary said:

Scootaloo went to far in trying to show how fanatic she is for Rainbow Dash, forgot to paint her mane rainbow and used a wrong blue tone :ButtercupLaugh:

Or maybe it's just low cost Sonic cosplay :awwthanks:💦

(Regarding the post's subject, you know what you have to do if you want me to draw her ;))

Scootaloo was thinking of Sonic:awwthanks: