IC: Pack to the Future with @Shiny Silvermoon and @Lawyer Slip

Scootablue

19 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

As the others were calm about this situation, Shiny Silvermoon was screaming at the top of her lungs with her eyes strongly shut. When they finally reached the end of the portal, Shiny was still screaming with her eyes closed, not realizing that they were now in Equestria.

*Scorp booped her.*

"We uh, seem to be here Shiny!"

• Brohoof 1

39 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

The unicorn cautiously opened her eyes and ceased to scream as she realized that they were arrived. "Oh! We're already there? It wasn't so bad!"

"Speak for yourself, HRRRRRLP, horseshoe travel might not be for me."

*Slipstream felt very sick he was struggling to keep balance and looked very woozy.*

• Brohoof 1

SlipStream :D 

"Yeah, it can be a little *Blblblbrb* puke inducing, but next time we go, you should probably hang on to somethi- erm, somepony," Scootablue said, stumbling around the grass dizzily, she leaned against a tree, flapped her wings and then went back on the ground on all fours again.

• Brohoof 1

*Slipstream ten bolted off, puked in a nearby trash can, and quickly rejoined the group.*

"That's a little better, but oh boy did that feel whacked out and messed up. I'll try hanging on next time, but I still prefer my method of portals."

• Brohoof 1

SlipStream :D 

8 minutes ago, Slipstream said:

*Slipstream ten bolted off, puked in a nearby trash can, and quickly rejoined the group.*

"That's a little better, but oh boy did that feel whacked out and messed up. I'll try hanging on next time, but I still prefer my method of portals."

"Are we in my Universe now or is it just an illusion?" Shiny Silvermoon asked as she looked around and even licked a tree to make sure that it wasn't strawberry flavored.

22 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Are we in my Universe now or is it just an illusion?" Shiny Silvermoon asked as she looked around and even licked a tree to make sure that it wasn't strawberry flavored.

"Well, unless you aren't from Earth 71, then yes this should be yours, and Slipstream's home, I think."

*Scorp looked around and gave a happy sniff of the air, and smiled.*

"Isn't it beautiful Ghostie?"

• Brohoof 1

Ghostie was about to reply, when a bright green changeling popped out of nowhere, and let out a frightened squeak, he had fallen from a tree after trying to pick some fruit, he looked around at each member of the group.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Lacewing said:

Ghostie was about to reply, when a bright green changeling popped out of nowhere, and let out a frightened squeak, he had fallen from a tree after trying to pick some fruit, he looked around at each member of the group.

"Lance? Haven't I seen you before in 873? How'd you get here without a portal?"

• Brohoof 1

"Got here sometime before you did, you guys spooked me bunches when you got here, I was trying to get that apple, when I heard you guys and fell" said Lacewing, giving a pebble a small kick as if embarrased at his own actions.

• Brohoof 1

(Sorry for not being here last night but it will honestly be hard for me to be present a lot in this roleplay. If you still want me to be part of it, this roleplay will have to go slowly and I'm sorry about it. College started over and I'll be very busy during this session. Last session, was like Hell and I suffered from sleep issues due to how much pressure I had on my shoulders. This session, there will be a lot of work to do and if I don't want to go through the terrible anxiety I went through last session, I have to spend as much time as I can on my studies even if it means having less time to spend with my friends. I will still be present but less. :worry:)

20 hours ago, Lacewing said:

"Got here sometime before you did, you guys spooked me bunches when you got here, I was trying to get that apple, when I heard you guys and fell" said Lacewing, giving a pebble a small kick as if embarrased at his own actions.

"I see! You don't eat love either! What a chaotic day! I bet that Discord would be delighted to be part of our adventures! Were we supposed to cure zombies?" Shiny said out loud but it was almost as if she was saying it just to herself, even if the others could clearly hear her.

2 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

(Sorry for not being here last night but it will honestly be hard for me to be present a lot in this roleplay. If you still want me to be part of it, this roleplay will have to go slowly and I'm sorry about it. College started over and I'll be very busy during this session. Last session, was like Hell and I suffered from sleep issues due to how much pressure I had on my shoulders. This session, there will be a lot of work to do and if I don't want to go through the terrible anxiety I went through last session, I have to spend as much time as I can on my studies even if it means having less time to spend with my friends. I will still be present but less. :worry:)

"I see! You don't eat love either! What a chaotic day! I bet that Discord would be delighted to be part of our adventures! Were we supposed to cure zombies?" Shiny said out loud but it was almost as if she was saying it just to herself, even if the others could clearly hear her.

(Ur gud Shiny. Imma have to be less active too, with school starting.)

"Uhm, yes we're uh, working on that, it's a lengthy process because we don't know entirely how to do that yet. Anyways Lance, why the look of embarrassment, it's not a good look for ya."

• Brohoof 1

"I was embarrased because I was scared by something silly, I always get scared by trivial things," Lacewing says, before somehow catching an apple that fell from a tree, "huh, that was strange, anyways, yay, apple!" he then took a bite out of the apple.

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Lacewing said:

"I was embarrased because I was scared by something silly, I always get scared by trivial things," Lacewing says, before somehow catching an apple that fell from a tree, "huh, that was strange, anyways, yay, apple!" he then took a bite out of the apple.

"I think that we drifted a little from our goal and it's not because of me for once!" Shiny Silvermoon said with a slightly worried expression on her face.