Haiii

jasperthefluffy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

looking for a flurry heart cutie mark page, and duck duck go search brought me here!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

watched it when i was around six, and then realised it was on netflix early this year and got OBSESSED

so excited to meet some frens :3

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 3
  • Excited 1

Hey there and welcome on the forums! I hope you're going to have a lot of fun here and meet a lot of awesome new friends! 

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 2

Don't mind me, just waiting for my pancakes.

1969050.gif

Welcome to the forums Jasper! I became obsessed too when I discovered the show :ButtercupLaugh: Hope you enjoy your stay! :eager:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

Hi hi, I love your title "the fluffy", floof is love floof is life.

Also welcome, I just finished baking some pizza so it's on the table if you want. We have board games out if you're interested in those and they are in the living room, the bedroom has bed that is freshly washed and made if you are tired, we got some gym equipment in the basement, there's tons of ice cream in the freezer, Friendship is Magic season 2 is playing on the TV if you want to watch that, and there's plenty of other stuff you could do that's been placed in the garage like pingpong. Just don't go in the masterbedroom's closet.... it's dangerous! Ok fine, I'll tell you but don't tell anyone else outside of this house - we keep the portal to Equestria in there.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

*totally not up to any shenanigans* :ithastolookpretty: