Spanish Club Application

Starlight Serenade

Club Name: Spanish Club

About Us

Welcome to the Spanish Club! Our club is a vibrant community where we celebrate and explore the Spanish language and the rich diversity of Spanish-speaking cultures. Whether you're just starting out or you're already fluent, we welcome speakers of all levels to join us in conversations, cultural activities, and social events. Our mission is to foster a love for the language and its cultures while creating connections between different communities through mutual understanding and friendship.

Club Rules

1. Mutual Respect: All members must treat each other with respect and courtesy, regardless of their Spanish language skills or cultural differences.

2. Active Participation: All members are encouraged to actively participate in the club's activities and discussions. Practice is key to improving language skills.

3. Cultural Diversity: We respect and celebrate the diversity of Spanish-speaking cultures. Every member’s opinions and experiences are valuable.

4. Use of Spanish: Members are encouraged to use Spanish  to improve their language skills. However, English or other languages can be used to facilitate understanding when necessary.

Main Image:

C76383B5-AC9B-45DB-B69F-35C91FE6E1D2.jpeg

Cover Image:

f1ccf258a60e4802b852b7ec0480afb6.png

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Party! 2

(edited)
1 hour ago, Nitobit said:

It will be ready in a moment :BrightMacContent:

I just saw this notification! Thank you @Nitobit I appreciate it!

Update: I just tried to see if I can make a discussion or open a chat, but it is not letting me.

Edited by Starlight Serenade
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

3 minutes ago, Starlight Serenade said:

I just saw this notification! Thank you Nitobit! I appreciate it!

I made you the leader. If there's anything more you need, let me know :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

2 minutes ago, Nitobit said:

I made you the leader. If there's anything more you need, let me know :fluttershy:

Thanks! Is there anyway to add a discussion page? I tried to add a page where anyone can post, but it is not letting me.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Nitobit said:

I'll add it for you. Tell me the name, and description if you want.

Thanks. "Discussions" and "A place where members can discuss any topics!".

I tried to make a page for it earlier, but it won't let me add new topics or anything to the page.

• smile 1

2 minutes ago, Starlight Serenade said:

Thanks. "Discussions" and "A place where members can discuss any topics!".

Done!

2 minutes ago, Starlight Serenade said:

I tried to make a page for it earlier, but it won't let me add new topics or anything to the page.

I'll try to do something about it.

• Brohoof 2

Awww I love seeing this be used! This looks like such a cool club to join! Maybe I can help with lessons. 

I speak Spanish, French and English :3 oh and derp! 

• smile 1
  • Excited 1

7 hours ago, Nitobit said:

Done!

I'll try to do something about it.

Thank you! It seems to be all good now!

4 hours ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

Awww I love seeing this be used! This looks like such a cool club to join! Maybe I can help with lessons. 

I speak Spanish, French and English :3 oh and derp! 

Ooooh someone's a polygot! Join us! Show us your Spanish moves!

• Excited 1

6 minutes ago, Starlight Serenade said:

Thank you! It seems to be all good now!

Ooooh someone's a polygot! Join us! Show us your Spanish moves!

Sure thing! 

Just let me know when I can be of help. I’m super respectful when I’m in the clubs of other users.

• Excited 1

31 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

Sure thing! 

Just let me know when I can be of help. I’m super respectful when I’m in the clubs of other users.

Absolutely! What level of fluency do you have in all the languages you know? And, would you mind sharing a list of some Spanish songs you like in the latest thread about Spanish songs?

3 minutes ago, Arrlong28 said:

My first club!

I speak Castillian Spanish (Spain Spanish), Catalan, English and a bit of Korean. I'm very excited! 

Yay! I’m happy to hear that. I’m sure your background is going to be incredibly helpful to many people.

• Party! 1