Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Somebody should compile a bunch of stuff for art referencing

Pix3M

(edited)

I dunno if that somebody should be me or somebody else with more time than I do, but it would be very helpful if somebody can get around to organizing a bunch of traced vectors for artists wanting really show-accurate art. I can supposedly browse through a collection of vectors already out there, but there's no obvious way to find the exact pose and perspective you're looking for.

Do it for the sake of this fandom, pl0x. It would be extremely useful as the difficulty of finding the exact pose and perspectives, especially since I was told that there are anatomical issues in my works. :(

Since there are functionally an unmanageable number possible poses out there, it may be helpful if the references are divided up into body parts, so we have a section for just head poses, different expressions, leg poses, and so forth.

Anyone up to doing this, or was this actually done already but happened to have escaped my half-assed searching skills? :huh:

Edited by PixMeister

Well, here's where you can find a bunch of vectors in one location. You can always change expression and position by cropping the head off one and placing it on another and what not.

(edited)

Well, here's where you can find a bunch of vectors in one location. You can always change expression and position by cropping the head off one and placing it on another and what not.

There's that, but what I was looking for was mainly a quicker way to find exactly what you want instead of sifting through a bunch of stuff that I'm not looking for. I'd like to compare what I'm looking for with a dictionary - it does have everything I need, but it's organized in a way that I know how to find what I want. I do think such a starting point for finding a reference would be pretty useful.

Or... I could be being too picky -_-

Edited by PixMeister