Pony High School (>RolePlay thread<)

lilymalady123

Breakneak Thunder, after being preoccupied with several ponies from her afterschool teams, made her way for an eating break. She brought her paper bag, and caught her attention to the colt and mares that were in her science class. "Mind if I take seat?" She asked them.

Paint Splash let out a frustrated growl. " Late, again..." She thought, running through the school as fast as her legs could carry her. Once again the unicorn had overslept, staying up too late working on a new design. After seeing Science was through, she ran back over to the eating area. Her stomach growled as she sat down alone at a random table, pulling out her paper lunch back. Nibbling on an apple, Paint Splash pulled out her sketch pad, randomly doodling designs as time passed by.

"be my guest!" lily said happily. "oh!!! i just remembered!!! today is a half-day!!!" lilly giggled. after that she kept silent. she couldnt wait to walk around ponyville with nothing to do, or go see dubstep beatdrop, her boyfriend.

Paint Splash flicked her ear up, hearing the pony at the other table. A wild grin spread across her face. "Half day... Perfect." More time to work on designs and more time to sleep. Not to mention more time to hang out with friends. If she could find them, that is.

"Awh right half day. Have anything exciting planned?" Breakneak Thunder asked the enthusiastic pony, a gentle smile growing upon her face. Her ears flicked as she started to eat her foood.

(edited)

"Oh sounds cool. What about every other pony?" Breakneck Thunder grinned, finding that sometimes taking life at a slower pace wasn't as bad as she had always viewed it as. She looked down at her food- all gone! She took a sip of her water and paid attention to the others now.

Edited by Mango

(edited)

''You have a what Now?'' Splinter said while his face shrunk. ''Never Mind.'' Splinter said while looking at Paint Splash. ''My name is Splinter, Yours?'' Splinter said while winking.

Edited by The Scout

''He Looks Like a Dumbas- I mean, He looks great!'' Splinter said while smiling and sweating. ''Close One, Splinter. Close.'' Splinter Thought.

Raincloud giggled, I know what you were going to say, Splinter.

"I'm going to work my part time job with Blue Skies, she's my sister. We're both part-time weather ponies."

(edited)

Paint Splash let out a yawn, setting down her pencil and giving her sketch a couple look overs. Putting her sketch pad away, she sighed, bored out of her mind. Tapping her hoof impatiently, she stared forward intently with her eyes half open as if it would make time go by faster.

Edited by ~WhiteHawk~

Scout looked upon the building that was the highschool, "Well, this is the place luna told me about... i hope this wasn't a big mistake, instead of taking private classes from somepony else" he said to himself as he flew up to the steps, he opened the doors and walked inside, he had no idea what to do, the hall was empty and there were so many doors, scout poked around the halls and would just keep wondering around until he stumbled upon somepony.

(edited)

Paint Splash blinked, surprised at how quick she took off. "Bye!" She called, waving one hoof. "Well, I better get going too. See you!" With that, Paint Splash trotted off.

Edited by ~WhiteHawk~

"Oh, wow, Already? I'll see you guys tomorrow!" Cloud said as she left the Cafeteria. Upon exiting the building, she noticed two Stallions at it's entrance.

"Oh, hi! Looks like I'm not the only one who was late for today"