Pony High School (>RolePlay thread<)

lilymalady123

''Okay, Than.. My Turn.'' Splinter said while laughing. ''I'm 16 years old. I Enjoy Online Gaming, Reading Books, and Sports..?'' Splinter said while sweating.

Paint Splash raised an eyebrow. "You seem pretty unsure about that." She commented. "But whatever, it doesn't really matter." She paused for a moment, trying to think of something to talk about.

"Huh. She's not fine."

Nightfall flew up and dropped right in front of Lily as she was passing the table Splinter and Paint Splash were at.

"Listen. Something's wrong. I would like to know what is wrong."

(edited)

Blaze decided that his break is over and went to work. He sees a group of people talking and he knows it's none of his bisness so he just ignored them and went behind the counter.

Edited by Caelious Crome

"I don't know, I keep on finding white and blue fur all over his apartment. blue I can understand, but WHITE!!!" lily sobbed "and he never wants to see me anymore." lily sighed. "he lives in the blue house around the corner, next to vinyl scratch and Octavia."

"I don't know, I keep on finding white and blue fur all over his apartment. blue I can understand, but WHITE!!!" lily sobbed "and he never wants to see me anymore." lily sighed. "he lives in the blue house around the corner, next to vinyl scratch and Octavia."