Pony High School (>RolePlay thread<)

lilymalady123

(edited)

Splinter trotted over to Paint Splash. ''Seemingly, You caught my Eye. Bow Chicka Bow Wow.'' Splinter said while looking at Paint Splash.

Edited by The Scout

(edited)

Scout looked over at the pony who was talking to him "Oh actually um... im new, i have no idea what im supposed to do" he said while looking at the ground, feeling kinda stupid not knowing what to do. He freaked out at the bell and jumped, he backed up against the wall and watched as all the ponies came out of the rooms, then proceeding out of the building, only few stayed. "Great, i missed all of it." he said as he sat down on the floor, "Now what? i can't have just missed the first day of school"

Edited by Magneus

"Well I just moved here, so I'm new too. I think I might have bruised my forehead trying to get to my first class, but that's another story. You didn't miss much, by the way, it was only a half-day today." Raincloud noticed the pegasus ponies moving clouds over Ponyville, "Ah! I forgot today was scheduled for rain! I gotta go!" The purple mare lifted herself off the ground and flew to join the rest of the weather crew.

Splinter trotted over to Paint Splash. ''Seemingly, You caught my Eye. Bow Chicka A Bow Wow.'' Splinter said while looking at Paint Splash.

Paint Splash turned around, and raised an eyebrow, her eyes wide. "Uh... Thanks...?" She said, not really sure what to say. She couldn't say Splinter wasn't handsome, but his way of flirting still was... Different to the unicorn. "Um, I'm Paint Splash... You?"

''Splinter Hood...'' Splinter said while winking. ''Well, You can just call me The Coolest Guy you'll ever meet in your life.'' Splinter said while hovering and smiling.

(edited)

Blaze awoke in bed. The house empty, except for him. He got up and looked at the clack that stood on his nightstand. "oh no I slept though school." He blerted out when he saw the time. "Might as well get to the shop." He groaned while he walked to the front door.

Edited by Caelious Crome

Blaze hates working at the shop. Nopony ever came into the shop at this time of the day, but it was his grandfathers ice cream shop and he loved him. So he continued to the shop instead of skip working and head to the libary to read.

Arriving at her home, Paint Splash set her belongings on a wooden table and let out a sigh. She chuckled quietly to herself, curious about her date this afternoon. "It's gonna be interesting, that's for sure." She thought, walking off the clean up for later on.

Splinter was already waiting at Sugarcube Corner. ''Ugh, I've been waiting here for 2 hours.. I'm so Hungry... Wait...'' Splinter said while his face shrunk. ''I'M NEXT TO A BAKERY!'' Splinter said while Smacking his head.