Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dragonshy's Signature and Avatar Request Thread.

Dragonshy

These will be the final requests for sometime, but I will complete these for you if you would still like.

If you have the spare time I'd really appreciate that sig. Again thanks for taking mine into account!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

These will be the final requests for sometime, but I will complete these for you if you would still like.

You don't have to do mine if you are too busy. I wouldn't mind you making mine though. I'd really like him to be facing me though.

• 3 weeks later...

Would you do an avatar and sig?

Pony: Sweets

Background: Pencil lines

Action Of Pony: Staring at the Viewer, wings spread (Close up from chest to up)

(Avatar)

Pony: Sweets and Derpy

Background: Bubbles and Clouds on a background that gradients from light green to yellow

Action Of Pony: Flying together

*Text: When Sweets gets Sour, A Derpy Friend can Make it Better

*Animation: Would be nice if the clouds and bubbles moved, but not expecting anything.

post-5416-0-31736200-1343704427_thumb.jpg

Sweets is above. Her body color is a little lighter. She wears a yellow striped scarf.

Thanks so much, I did a request on Free Avatars, but nopony's answered me.

I suppose I could use a new signature. I had a signature from my first forum, but the dimensions were off and so this system didn't allow it ;-;

Anyway, it's great that you're doing this and all! Lovely for the community ^0^ *claps*

Pony: Fluttershy

Background: *shrug* You take a pick, my favorite color is orange so surprise me?

Action of Pony: Yay face

Text: Voodo133 (perhaps coming out of the yay)

Animation: None

Thanks a ton ^-^

Hey Dragonshy don't know if you are still doing requests or not? But I'd like to request an new avatar :)

Pony: Rainbow Dash & my oc Razor's Edge-

Pony code: 2S2S1D50208E8E8EFFC49D0200025BA00UN1K34203020001P07F3FCCFF7FFF0L00000000004CB2

Accessories code: 4000000066CC66066CC667000000066CC6604E8FBAFFFF8C066CC66066CC66066CC66066CC66

Background: Preferably the sky/clouds

Actions of ponies: Have them brohoofing in midair if possible

Text: GoneAirbourne on the bottom center.

Thanks again!

I want both an avatar and signature.

Pony:Pinkie Pie

Background:Just whiteness.

Action Of Pony:Perhaps standing in a mud puddle?

*Text:(None)

*Animation:I REALLY want Pinkie to be leaping back and forth in a mud puddle, actually.

^Avatar request

Pony:Fluttershy

Background:The moon, perhaps with Luna on it. Normal Luna.

Action Of Pony:Fluttershy should be looking at the moon if possible.

*Text:Pinkie-tron 3000

*Animation:None

^Signature request

I would like an avatar.

Pony: My OC (here's his pony creator code. Feel free to change his eyes to go with the avatar) 302C154030005CD3000000000005608FEKL1E3C21C22000311D60B0B0000000Y107F3FCC004CB2

Background: some moving flames or an explosion going off. I'd prefer the explosion but if that's too hard then the fire works too :)

Action of Pony: I would like him to be facing me and blinking after awhile.

That's it! Thanks so much! I hope it's not too hard :/

Pony: Applejack

Background: Sweet Apple Acres/ Apple trees

Action Of Pony: Bucking apples

*Text: Applejack

*Animation: Bucking apples

:)

could you make my avatar 20% cooler? i feel like it's empty, what about some psychotic background that fits twilight's crazy face :lol:

hi there!! can i get a signature of applejack and rarity?

i would like them to be looking at each other and blushing!

with text that says " applejack x rarity = best shipping" please!!

and for a icon can u do a pic of them blushing and hugging please?thanks

I would like to request an avatar, if it's okay.

Pony: Bumble Berry (OC is in sig)

Background: Joyful, bubble gum themed

Action Of Pony: Anything that you think fits, but it would be really cool to have her blowing bubble gum.

*Text: None

*Animation: None

I left the forums and forgot about this, I apoligize, that was very selfish of me. I will reccomend you to use Cloud Chaser's avatar/signature thread as she makes quality work. If not I would reccomend using the other default threads.

I left the forums and forgot about this, I apoligize, that was very selfish of me. I will reccomend you to use Cloud Chaser's avatar/signature thread as she makes quality work. If not I would reccomend using the other default threads.

I have gone to the others, but most have either left or aren't taking requests. The whole system is falling apart right now. Glad to have you back though :) But I've been waiting a month for my signature to be ready. The spread sheet looks exactly the same as it did 2 weeks ago with the only change is the people being added to the list.

Oops, I didn't realize sorry :c I apologize, and thanks for recommending them, I'll get along to them eventually I suppose :3

Thanks for coming back and telling us now though c: Would have been a shame to wait a while longer and not have gotten informed :U Hope everything is well

It is perfectly fine dragonshy :) so glad to have you back ~ we missed you! Also that was really nice of you to make all the avatars/sigs for everyone! Your awesome*

I have gone to the others, but most have either left or aren't taking requests. The whole system is falling apart right now. Glad to have you back though :) But I've been waiting a month for my signature to be ready. The spread sheet looks exactly the same as it did 2 weeks ago with the only change is the people being added to the list.

Oops, I didn't realize sorry :c I apologize, and thanks for recommending them, I'll get along to them eventually I suppose :3

Thanks for coming back and telling us now though c: Would have been a shame to wait a while longer and not have gotten informed :U Hope everything is well

Thanks, but just to make sure everything is clear, I'm not rejoining the forums, I'm just coming to tell you that I can't do requests anymore. Long story, but no, I'm not coming back. ;)

Thanks, but just to make sure everything is clear, I'm not rejoining the forums, I'm just coming to tell you that I can't do requests anymore. Long story, but no, I'm not coming back. ;)

Ah ok. It's ok :) Thanks for telling us. Sad to see you go :( But I understand stuff comes up and things happen. Good luck :) Glad you were here for the time that you were