Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi there! :D

Beatleflight

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Research on Google, where else? XD

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Let me tell you a story.

Once upon a time, there lived a child that would surf the net every now and then. This child would go looking for video game commentaries and episodes of old shows that at the time were considered non-popular. But one day, to this child's surprise, appeared links, comments, pictures, spammed inboxes and many other troubles. The child later found out that these were not troubles at all, but solutions!

Thats it kiddies! Story time is over.

Nuff' said.

There isn't really much to say apart from being happy that I finally got the "courage" to sign up here. But, just because I have the "courage" to have finally made an here does NOT mean that I will come out of hiding. Nobody knows apart from my close family that I watch MLP FIM. I doubt they even care! XD But with all the internet "nerds" (I'm not being mean here. I consider myself to be among these "nerds" XD) at school, I'd rather not come out just yet!

Anyways, I've been watching MLP for a few months now and I find it rather amusing (In a good way) and fun to watch! I was surprised when I saw that pony fans were taking over the internet and wanted to join the crazy fun rampaging! So here I a'm today!

Don't forget that Pikachu Loves You!!!!

post-6944-0-12977300-1343786109.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Hai and welcome to the forums!

Im sure you will love this place! Its full of fun all day! and night!

Stay active and have a great time! ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!!! :D

I'll be sure to have loads of fun and a good time! :D

Pony style!!

• Brohoof 1

Dashie fansssss <3

Welcome to the board, enjoy your stay, remain active, and you'll make plenty of pony friends.

Thanks!!! Dashie FTW!!!!

I just have to mention that your signature made me laugh! XD

He was a troll all along!

• Brohoof 1