Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi :D

Raelaar

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found this amazing website through Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: It was through everyone talking about it really. One day I decided to see what all the hub-bub was about and, well... Here I am. ;)

Hey everypony!

There isn't much for me to say about myself other than i draw ponies :) I can only draw side views at the moment and I'm practicing my arch nemesis... the 3/4 view D:

So if anypony has tips for me I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks :)

• Brohoof 1

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found this amazing website through Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: It was through everyone talking about it really. One day I decided to see what all the hub-bub was about and, well... Here I am. ;)

Hey everypony!

There isn't much for me to say about myself other than i draw ponies :) I can only draw side views at the moment and I'm practicing my arch nemesis... the 3/4 view D:

So if anypony has tips for me I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks :)

Hello and welcome to to the heard xD

I hope you will find lots of friends here. And about the 3/4 view, I can only offer you to look at some more pony art, or try drawing so many times untill you get it right, it's all a thing of imagining it right, and drawing it, untill you feel like it looks correct.

Or use my icon as a reference :V

Edited by Lucien Shadowcaster
  • Brohoof 1

@@Raelaar,Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time with us! We really do have quite a bit to offer, so read the rules and then get out there and start posting! Take a look at all of the topics, and when you see something you like, jump in!

I hope to see you around!

• Brohoof 1