My first shot at Doctor Whooves!

VladmireV.S.(Crank)

I can't even see it, everything is really blurry. What does that writing even say 'donut whores'? I can't even read it.

it's Doctor Whooves. if you are trying to imply a joke, i don't see the comedy. on second thought, why did you post here if you didn't see it? no point.

post-3448-0-23787000-1344756960.jpg

it's Doctor Whooves. if you are trying to imply a joke, i don't see the comedy. on second thought, why did you post here if you didn't see it? no point.

I was just informing you that I couldn't see it. So you can, you know, fix it? But I guess that means nothing to you since you took it as a joke.

I was just informing you that I couldn't see it. So you can, you know, fix it? But I guess that means nothing to you since you took it as a joke.

oh, no! i didn't take it as a joke, and most people don't really comment on that subject in general, so i didn't know if it was a joke or not.

oh, no! i didn't take it as a joke, and most people don't really comment on that subject in general, so i didn't know if it was a joke or not.

I apologize if there was some kind of misunderstanding with what I said. I hope you can look into fixing that.
  • Brohoof 1

Maybe you could get some proper lighting in there and a still camera and i could judge the picture correctly? As far as i can see it's pretty good, though the muzzle looks a bit off. Maybe it is to thick, but i can't say for sure.

Edited by JayFeather~

Derpy is best Pony and Commador Is best Cyborg Pony

2rftqi8.jpg

Maybe you could get some proper lighting in there and a still camera and i could judge the picture correctly? As far as i can see it's pretty good, though the muzzle looks a bit off. Maybe it is to thick, but i can't say for sure.

yea, my camera sux-_-....and, i agree with you on the muzzle, this is my first free pose drawing instead of my usual pose, so i kinda figured it would be off somewhere.