Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everypony :P

pinkieshyrose

Hi everyone I love roses and fluttershy and pinke pie (and the pony rose) thats why my name says that I like fantasy things um.... introducing your self is hard lol :P ok back to introducing I like fluttershy and pinkie beacuse there like me a bit fluttershy is me at school and pinkie is when im extremlly hyper there also extremly funny but um scince these is about me I wont talk about them I like the game yoville its my obessesion so is reading I like virtual vector drawing on inkscape through I haven't drawn anything about my little pony yet and im still learning to draw them but you will proably see some fan art soon :) I might even make some comics been thinking about having one on the true story on fluttershy derpy and pinkies cuite marks something was a bit off on fluttershys and pinkies and maybe one where... ok no more idea sharing so uh hi again oh and im a pegasister

Edited by pinkieshyrose

(edited)

Hi and welcome to the forums! Almost everyone is friendly so i think you will enjoy it here. :)

Hi i think i will (: I like most forums and ive read some forum posts and these forums seem fun ill proably be here either lurking or posting alot Edited by pinkieshyrose
  • Brohoof 1

awsome another artist AND COMICS! yes I love reading MLP comics um geting ahead of myself.

My name is moose but you can call me moose. We here at mlpforums.com are built of freindship, magic, and pony's

I sugest that you make yourself at home becuase once you start here you are never going to want to leave.

I can't wait for her art ya!!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

awsome another artist AND COMICS! yes I love reading MLP comics um geting ahead of myself.

My name is moose but you can call me moose. We here at mlpforums.com are built of freindship, magic, and pony's

I sugest that you make yourself at home becuase once you start here you are never going to want to leave.

I can't wait for her art ya!!

Wow its so awesome for "ponys" to look foward to my art without having seen anything yet !!! ill make some soon (:

im guessing i will be here lol its already so attracting im looking foward to it being one of my homes! (I call yoville forums home to)

Edited by pinkieshyrose

Hello m'lady i hope i'm not shady because baby i like to rhyme like slim shady. Okay maybe im a little derpy so anything i say might be herpy.

By the way im cjero mad like the cat in the hat so let me test that new lass k want to see your art and maybe it'll pass the madness test!

But alas i hope you last for i welcome you the way of the rap but silliness is no less as pinkie pie is a crazy mess! Hehe mad? Nay ill say "Craziness is my way" s i hope you stay and post quality for days!

Yeah... It sounds better in my mind :P. Maybe ill post welcomes on youtube while i rhyme and shine...

(edited)

Hello m'lady i hope i'm not shady because baby i like to rhyme like slim shady. Okay maybe im a little derpy so anything i say might be herpy.

By the way im cjero mad like the cat in the hat so let me test that new lass k want to see your art and maybe it'll pass the madness test!

But alas i hope you last for i welcome you the way of the rap but silliness is no less as pinkie pie is a crazy mess! Hehe mad? Nay ill say "Craziness is my way" s i hope you stay and post quality for days!

Yeah... It sounds better in my mind :P. Maybe ill post welcomes on youtube while i rhyme and shine...

Your great at rhyming! I can imagine your rhyme as a rap in record timing im pretty crazy or am I its getting hazy:P You see my reality is far diffrent and bazar I shall past the test! now wheres my sidekick toliet zezt :P

Edited by pinkieshyrose

Your great at rhyming! I can imagine your rhyme as a rap in record timing im pretty crazy or am I its getting hazy:P You see my reality is far diffrent and bazar I shall past the test! now wheres my sidekick toliet pie nest :P

A random lass not less then the best for a test thou can pass with willpower and love you can do better then the best.

Alas i need to jest like a mad chemist of the west. But a rhyme is shallow like a lie if no meaning is behind the sentences i hope you know aye?

Oh well i like this gal i wouldn't mind making you my pal!

Well? A friend request all i ask let me jest with this crazy lass in the future past the wall of text.

But a perfectionist is what i is so i need to say my rhymes are nothing to slim shady miss. I need to fix my flow so its smoother then ice in the northpole. Or my soul will crumble for perfecting is the way i rumble.

I'm humble to rumble with an enemy trundle(Troll from a game :P) and crush my competition with fiery raps like paartharnux ill make you crack for dovahkiin is the path i followed and at it still am!

(edited)

A random lass not less then the best for a test thou can pass with willpower and love you can do better then the best.

Alas i need to jest like a mad chemist of the west. But a rhyme is shallow like a lie if no meaning is behind the sentences i hope you know aye?

Oh well i like this gal i wouldn't mind making you my pal!

Well? A friend request all i ask let me jest with this crazy lass in the future past the wall of text.

But a perfectionist is what i is so i need to say my rhymes are nothing to slim shady miss. I need to fix my flow so its smoother then ice in the northpole. Or my soul will crumble for perfecting is the way i rumble.

I'm humble to rumble with an enemy trundle(Troll from a game :P) and crush my competition with fiery raps like paartharnux ill make you crack for dovahkiin is the path i followed and at it still am!

i would reply these as a rhyme but well that would take so much time..... :P i guess ill role with it and try to flow with it. sir please teach me in a rapping school for my rhymes lack what pepole call cool :P perfection I like but well it comes a price

and rhythm has never been my skill

Edited by pinkieshyrose

i would reply these as a rhyme but well that would take so much time..... :P i guess ill role with it and try to flow with it. sir please teach me in a rapping school for my rhymes lack what pepole call cool :P perfection I like but well it comes a price

Hey its better than anything i could ever come up with

xD... Okay no rhyme for the time (.--. Cant help it.)

I'm not a teacher but i'd like to say an honest welcome. I bieve you'll be a pretty active and fun member to the forums~~ So welcome!

xD... Okay no rhyme for the time (.--. Cant help it.)

I'm not a teacher but i'd like to say an honest welcome. I bieve you'll be a pretty active and fun member to the forums~~ So welcome!

lol! yep i think ill be active here these seems fun and my little ponys a new addiction lol :P:P:P:P