Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SQUEEEEEE!

Discordian

*Insert more fanboy sounds and squealings*

So I went to the store across town we don't usually go to to get some meat because it was on sale and then when I passed by the magazine section, what do I find waiting there for me?

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG SUPER SPECIAL VOLUME 4

I didn't even know the store got Sonic comics! Of course, I wanted it right away but mom couldn't buy it at the time and obviously I have no money. So we compromised: If I helped her do some work she would buy it for me when she got paid.

In the end I worked my butt off and got the Sonic comic. As you all know I am a HUUUGE Sonic fanboy so you can imagine what it was like smelling that new comic smell.

I didn't get around to reading it until this morning though because when I got home last night I went straight to bed.

I haven't read a Sonic comic since issue 180-something I think and before that it was 142 so I'm not exactly caught up. When I have the money for it I need to try to subscribe so I'm always caught up.

As I read it I found out that this is a new quarterly magazine Archie Comics has been doing. This one in particular focused on the Sonic 25 Years Later story arc, though it was only the end of it and it seems there were some bits and pieces missing. (One of the few things I can't stand about Sonic comics is that they spread their story arcs throughout multiple issues and miniseries' and specials, I hear this isn't unique to Sonic either and that other American comics like this do it as well)

Either way, it was a blast. Took me like 40 minutes to read the comic and all the editor panels and such. On top of the art and story always being fantastic even if you are just jumping into the story without prior knowledge there's also quite a bit of fanservice in like every issue. You can usually expect to see at least two or three full-body shots of the Sonic gals, and it's always tasteful too since it's technically a kid's comic and they won't do anything that could be taken as vulgar so it gets even more points because of that.

I really gotta make sure I get the next issue, it's supposed to have 24 pull-out posters in it! That's a LOT of thumbtacks needed to put them on my walls. :wub::lol:

Here ends Sonic Fanboying. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by Resulli