Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Another Fluttershy

Flutterdash

Another fluttershy drawing done. Not the best thing I have ever drawed, and she looks sad there..hope you like it anyway :] The scanner dosen't scanned the last piece of the tail, but I don't want to start messing with it -.-

Posted Image

Edited by Flutterdash
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)

I think it looks very pretty. I like the way that it was drawn, it looks just like the show! You just simply must show me some of your other works, because I know they'd look as good as this one.^^

Thank you! :]

I'm thinking if I should become a member on DeviantArt again. I became a member there a few years ago but I have forotten my username and password :c

Edited by Flutterdash
  • Brohoof 1

Thank you! :]

I'm thinking if I should become a member on DeviantArt again. I became a member there a few years ago but I have forotten my username and password :c

I think you should! I find your art to be very pretty, and would it not, be more manageable, using DeviantArt?

I think you should! I find your art to be very pretty, and would it not, be more manageable, using DeviantArt?

Yes it would! :] i'm going to become a member again another day, perhaps tomorrow, because I have some other things to do now :/

(edited)

Again, it is awesome haha I love the style of it. I am (again) very jealous haha. I should really learn to draw Q.Q

Thanks!

When I'm a member on DeviantArt again, I can put up a how to draw a pony-tutorial, who knows? :]

Edited by Flutterdash
  • Brohoof 1

Thanks!

When I'm a member on DeviantArt again, I can put up a how to draw a pony-tutorial, who knows? :]

Please do! haha I would most certainly use it haha, I really wanna learn how to... even though I am artistically crippled lol

Well I think this is an awesome drawing...... And if you think you have done better ones then I would love to see them ;) I personally think this one is rather amazing :wub:

So yeah... If you have more that you think are better I would definately love to see them. :wub:

This looks awesome! The detail is very well done, especially in the eyes! I'd love to see you do RainbowDash or one of the other 6!