Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings, salutations, and many other synonyms of "hello" to everypony!

Lance Piper

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I just kinda stumbled upon it when I was looking for some pony-related things to personalize my desktop with. I took a look through this place and thought that it looks like a nice community, so here I am.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well, it all started when I saw a conversation between to people talking about a "Fluttershy" on an old, unrelated forum I used to go to. I asked them what a Fluttershy was, and they kindly informed me of the show and recommended it to me. So, being the ever-inquisitive and open-minded person that I am, I descided to check it out. One episode titled "The Ticket Master" later, and I was hooked. :3

Hmmm... where to start... Well, if I where a pony, I'd probably be a unicorn. Because magic is cool. B)

What else... Well, besides ponies, I enjoy messing around with my computer and making it do strange and wonderful things (RegEdit FTW!), video gaming (Particularly Skyrim, Kingdom Hearts, and most games from before the PS2. The NES is a particular favorite of mine.), making vectors, and long walks on the beach while fighting ninja vikings armed with brooms named "Sven" (the ninja vikings I mean. it would be silly to name all the brooms Sven. :P )

Also, while I did say my favorite Mane 6 pony is Twilight Sparkle, my favorite pony overall is a tie between Princess Luna (I relate to her the most) and Big Macintosh.

Let's see... anything else? I don't think so... Well, I hope to enjoy my time here and I'm glad to be part of a forum again. So without further ado:

Hi!

• Brohoof 3

Greetings newbie. Welcome to the board :3 I'm the self-proclaimed top Discord fan of our site, nice to meet you. I hope to see you around. Stay active and all that; I'm sure you'll find things to interest you.

Thanks. ^_^ Also yeah, I do try to keep an open mind about things, except when values are threatened. I can't stand intolerance, for example. Racists or womanizers or even just haters in general: that just really grates on my nerves. And don't get me started on homophobes unless you want an essay...

Also, I wish people in RL could hug more often... It would do the world a lot of good... :(

(Hate is a stong word, lets say dislike with a passion)

I really need to stop saying that word... :/ Also, yeah I'm not one to keep my thoughts and opinions silent, so I'm sorry if offended you in any way. :/

Edited by Lance Piper

Na na your fine. Its just that "Hate" is a strong word. I'm not the kind of person to make ALL my thoughts and opinions known like you, although my Talkative Twin brother on the other hand -_-

Edited by RainbowDashRulez

...although my Talkative Twin brother on the other hand -_-

X3 I remember being like that. I'm trying to show a little restraint in my self expression now, but sometimes it glitches up. XD

Edited by Lance Piper

I wish a friend of mine was as open mined to MLP as you

Yes, I just quoted myself, don't judge lol. I was playing with that friend of mine today on the PS3, we were still arguing about MLP, he said he'll never watch it! Well on an LittleBigPlanet Froum site where I first met him I sent him a message, apologizing for my rudeness. And I put 2 links to 2 videos (MLP FIM Season 2 Episode 1, and Season 2 Episode 2). Will be interesting to receive his reply :D

Posted Image

Oh sweet revenge B) It says

"In order to apologize for the MLP thing today, heres 2 videos that I hope you'll enjoy My link

My link Enjoy, and once again I apologize Posted Image"

Notice the awesome background?

Posted Image

Crap, wrong Background :o

Posted Image

Thats better :)

Edited by RainbowDashRulez

Wow... nice background! ^_^ I had something similar to that before I decided to go with a more "deco-arty" flair to it. Also, where'd you get the first background? X3

Edited by Lance Piper