Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Seeking Artist(s)

So...

I got this idea, right?

An idea that, at first, was just a joke -- something I typed up because I was bored and lacked something of interest to do. However, I think I actually could make something (sort of) gigantically (alright) miraculous that might be considered the greatest graphic novel of all time (maybe even up to Bone standards!)

It will be filled with quirky scenes and borderline insane twists (perhaps), all wrapped up in a neat little (nonsensical) storyline.

Read up on my OC page to scratch the surface of my intentions.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/aperture-guu-r1660

What I need: a quality artiste who can effortlessly sketch/draw in typical Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (PSWG) format.

Include in your post: A sample of your work (preferably current), why you would like to hop on board this project train (obvious reasons are fine), and a living human head (not really).

If nothing comes of this, I'll simply dedicate my free-time to learning the ropes and carry out the arduous/thankless process (sure you still want in?) of sketching, designing, and the other whatnots of creating each flavor-filled pane of classic Mossai madness.

Well, have at it, kids.

I hope to see invested greatness emerge and worthwhile partnerships form.

*Ka-chunk*

They finished readin' tha whole thang.

Good... Now, we wait.