Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiya :D

Areoshock

I'm a england born, american based High schooler that is incredibly ashamed of my own generation. Here's an analogy: Put twilight sparkle in my place in a normal "Swag" obssesed high school and see how she reacts, yeah not good. I don't really know how to put more than just read of a biology of Twilight >.> (OCD, big reader, smart :3) Oh here we go! I'm a pretty good fan of gaming and such, but mostly just games like minecraft and audio surf (never touched a call of duty game in my life, call me a hipster, I get it alot) Of course,I have alot more games than that (League of legends, rappelz, terraria, both portals, misc pony games :3) also a big fan of dr. who... and death note... and pokemon...and SCIENCE! but yeah, it'l be good getting to know the forum goers and meeting you all :D hope to have a good time everyone ~Random brohoof! /)

Edited by Areoshock
  • Brohoof 1

Sometime, we should perform glorious science together! *evil laughter*

You sound a lot like me! That's crazy. You'll definitely fit in around here and make lots of great friends! And THANK YOU for playing GOOD video games. ;)

Some glorious science would be nice ^.^ (Would reply more but your spinny avatar is confuddling :3 Same with the random cadence that walks loops while posting xD)

Edited by Areoshock