Finally did it!

Slypher

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found the forums through my fellow-bronies at school :)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Also through my friends at school, even though I was quite resistant at first :P

Hey guys!

Time to introduce myself: Slypher (or SlypherX, Honnou or ecosistem).

As I'm not really sure how to do these things, I've only been active on pspiso.com for a while and it has been quite a while since I had to do an introduction! So here is some of my personal info:

I'm an 18 year old Dutchman, named Ender, but you may call me Slypher. I enjoy gaming, hanging out with friends, the usual stuff. I also am creating a game together with three friends of mine (for those interested, we use the unity engine).

Now to the important part: ponies!

So far I have watched FiM until episode 24 season one, so I have a lot to go :) my favorite pony is Ditzy Doo (or Derpy Hooves, if you will) and I hope to have created an OC soon enough, even though I don't have any drawing skills :')

Oh, and please by any means, correct me on every grammatical error I make, I want to improve my english so I wont have to annoy fellow forum members :P

Introduction over!

• Brohoof 1

Hello! Welcome sir welcome! If you wish to have an good looking OC, but don't have the skill (Like me :3) Look in the commissions section (they take money) or, some members will occasionally take free requests in Octavia's Hall. I'm currently waiting for mine to be done, I have no doubt it will be epic! I shall see you around!

does nopony say rarity is their favourite?

I havent met anypony thats said this in the plaza!

Hey! My favorite pony is Rarity, isn't she simply marvelous!

Anyway, hiya dude! Introduction would be pretty useless since you already know who I am. Just check out some of the boards like Sugarcube Corner or The Everfree Forest, plenty things to do here and there!