Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anybody know where I can get a Changeling figure?

constelation

I'm wanting a MLP:FIM playset- but it only has Princess Cadence and Shining Armour. I find this stupid, I mean come on! The whole episode was about the changelings and the wedding- who could miss them out?

So... I want some Changeling figures, not above 15-20£ I don't want a thing that costs a lot of money, just a few Changeling figures with Queen Chrysalis.
Would be awesome if they were about the figure sizes in the picture bellow- if not, ok. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well, there are no Chrysalis figures in commercial production at the moment. It doesn't exist. If you want one, you have to make one yourself, or find an artist to commission who will make one for you. You can search Etsy or DeviantArt, there are a load of excellent artists there. There are also pony customizing tutorials on the internets like...EVERYWHERE that you can learn how to make custom ponies yourself (If you don't know how.) :)

it has already been sold but if you ask she will probably make another one. she made me one of pinkamena in her cupcakes with a knife in her mouth and even a disemboweled rainbow dash! i hope this helps you!

Edited by The_Laughing_Mare