Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi Everypony! :)

ShadowKing Nozy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: My Friend told me about this forum :D

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I watched Spongebob Squarepant's on nickelodeon :D and after spongebob,mlp fim was on nickelodeon,i decided to watch the episode,after watching it I started searching for mlp fim on the internet...that's how i become a fan of My Little Pony:Friendship Is Magic (a brony) :)

Whats up everypony! Just want to introduce myself here on the forums,im a 14 year's old brony,l become a brony about 1 year ago :) My real name is Noah,l like to draw and to make cool pics. 

Hay there ShadowKing Nozy, welcome to the forums :)

MLP was on nicklodeon?!?

Ummmm, anyway, if you have any questions please feel free to ask, and I hope you enjoy your self here! 

Thank you :) yes,MLP:FIM is on nickelodeon from monday to friday at 9:30 :) but it's on deutsch :)

Welcome to the fourms. I wish MLP was on Nick where i live. I have to wait for people to upload the eps to youtube. Anyways hope you like your stay

Thank you Dazzleglow! You can find every single ep on youtube,btw a new ep is out "Sleeples in Ponyville" :)

Welcome to the herd! :D

I can't belive MLP was on Nick O_o

Anyways! Hope we can be friends!

Thank you Fluttershy,sure we can be friends! hope i will see you in some posts :D /)

• Brohoof 1