Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Epic Rainboom

Dragonheart R1

Not sure where else to put this, and I'm not sure if it's been posted before, but I stumbled across this epic rainboom video while looking for the background music for that same episode.

It was definitely something worth beholding, especially being a fan of RD, and I feel like it's going to help me with my finals this week.

Apologies if this is in the wrong place or has been posted before. I did a search, though, and there were no results, so I'm assuming it's safe to put here.

Edited by Dragonheart R1
  • Brohoof 2

Not sure where else to put this, and I'm not sure if it's been posted before, but I stumbled across this epic rainboom video while looking for the background music for that same episode.

It was definitely something worth beholding, especially being a fan of RD, and I feel like it's going to help me with my finals this week.

Apologies if this is in the wrong place or has been posted before. I did a search, though, and there were no results, so I'm assuming it's safe to put here.

We actually have an "MLP YouTube Videos" thread that's in Sugarcube Corner, right at the top of the page.  No worries though, you're new here, so it's alright that you missed it.  :)

• Brohoof 1