Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponyfinder D&D concept

Starstream

I've been looking through some stuff for my weekly D&D sessions and while I was doing so a friend showed me the following:

Ponyfinder+Earth+Pony+text+fix+%252824%2

Ponyfinder+Pegasus+%252826%2529.jpg

Ponyfinder+Unicorn+%252827%2529+text+fix

These gave me the idea of starting a fully true to D&D, MLP inspired campaign and go through it with a few others, preferably over Skype, in short (4 hour?) sessions.

As far as dice rolls go, I have found two possibilities. I have an application on Skype which could work for generating random dice rolls, or more ideally, I have found this website.

On a final note, I've done some digging around and I stumbled across the following three things,

an image which displays an interesting alignment system:

tumblr_lhgsvi4se11qc1at6o1_500.jpg

and the following pieces of text on cutie marks:

While there are (as yet) no rules for Cutie Marks in Ponyfinder, a hasty houserule could be cobbled together thusly: When using skills or powers in line with their Cutie Marks, Ponyfinder PCs may always take 10, even in combat or when stressed. If they choose to roll, any 20 is considered a Critical Success with spectacular, magical results (such as a sonic rainboom).

and these ones on possible minor Pegasus and Earth pony magic:

A horn is made of keratin as are hooves, thus as magic is focused through an alicorn to perform Unicorn magic, a small form of magic must also transfer though Earth Pony hooves. This being the tactile telekinesis that allows they and all MLP to manipulate delicate things with seemingly blunted hooves. With further study an Earth Pony might find an ability to focus magic through their hooves. Though I think the alicorns natural focusing shape makes the use of arcane powers, more potent and directed through unicorn means.
Now as Pegasus wings also contain keratin strands, so they also have the properties of this natural psionic magic, focused upon flight and extended manipulation of objects while in flight. As with the magical wagons that pegasi can fly through the air without the pull of gravity offsetting their use. Also it can be said the psychological focus of the flight magic is also taken into account, with the confidence of RD allowing her to achieve a sonic rainboom, and the less confident FS taking a more grounded lifestyle. They focus through the wings for this magical form of flight using negation of aerodynamic principal, as well as overcoming the needed physiological mechanics if such a being had to perform these same mechanics without magic. Guiding this magic is from flapping and without the wings being used in the controlled motion of winged flight, the magical focus is also not achieved. As in, they don't flap, they don't fly.

Horn, Hoof, Feather Magic.

(More can be found here.)

Now, I'm sure there is at least one thing I missed out on explaining, so please ask questions, I'd be very happy to answer them. And always remember:

35ptk1.jpg

Edited by Zhinzo