Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A small issue or two

Battlemuffins

Here are a few snags I ran into while uploading my track.

1. There were tags for original song, fan song, and remixed song, but there wasn't one for Ponyfied song. That's something I think we could use.

2. When uploading album art, I found that it only accepts PNG images (which I had to manually change), and the Max filesize was 300 x 350. Perhaps, since the page seems so empty, you could allow the pictures to be bigger and fill up some of the empty space.

• 1 month later...

Here are a few snags I ran into while uploading my track.

1. There were tags for original song, fan song, and remixed song, but there wasn't one for Ponyfied song. That's something I think we could use.

2. When uploading album art, I found that it only accepts PNG images (which I had to manually change), and the Max filesize was 300 x 350. Perhaps, since the page seems so empty, you could allow the pictures to be bigger and fill up some of the empty space.

1) I'll consider adding that. For the time being, tag "ponified" songs as original compositions. It's a great idea.

2) The restriction to PNG images is intentional. Just like the audio files, I'd also like to have lossless cover art available.

350x350 is the dimension minimum, not a maximum. Did you have trouble uploading a larger file? Please attach the exact image you weren't able to upload to Pony.fm to a reply to this thread, and I'll take a look at that.

This has been added. :)

• Brohoof 1