Moderating blog comments and notifications.

Lady Rarity Pony

I notice that if you set your blog settings to require your own approval of comments you wont receive any notifications of replies that you get on your entries. This happens even if you are following the entry.

Is there a reason for this?

It would be helpful if you were notified, like you usually are. If not then you may not even realize someone has replied and therefore can't approve their comments.

Like I've said in the one or two other recent threads talking about blog notifications and how they'd be helpful,

The lack of a functioning notification system in blogs has been an issue since day one of it's release. Both the tech admins are fully aware of this problem, and as shown in this topic that brings up the same exact concerns, it's an issue that can't really be fixed without IPS doing something about the system on their end, first. Feld0's contacted them, and I suppose at this point we're still waiting for them to come out with something for us about it.

Not receiving notifications for comment approval is the same problem as not getting notifications for comments or brohoofs, as well.

• Brohoof 1