Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Winter Wrap Up Flashmob

Malao

Now, obviously we'd need to plan this pretty far in advance.

Here's the cliffnotes version (I will update the details as they are agreed upon):

Time: Unknown, needs to be planned by people

Place: Portland, OR, unknown location (up to you guys)

What it is: Winter Wrap Up. Complete with backtrack and full chorus (hopefully).

Who we need: Singers for all of the Mane 6 at least, and some kind of choir (scrape up the bronies from a couple school choirs or something), Cameramen welcome.

What we need: A kick-ass sound system and a large crowd, maybe a band if we can't get a good enough instrumental.

If we can pull this off, it will be awesome. I've never coordinated a successful flashmob before.

Also, if anyone's still got snow on the ground, we should coordinate a series of flashmobs, happening simultaneously  Hopefully, if we put all the places on a map, they'll look like a gigantic smiley face.

People have done this before, but never in a public area. Let's change that.

/)!

• Brohoof 1

Huh. Wow. I was thinking there's no way I'd participate in this, because it'd be in one of them more populated places. But nope, Oregon bronies unite! I'd definitely want to partake. It looks like and probably is a crazy idea but we should go for it. I think the best place to start would be finding team organizer's for major locations. The time is a bit weird though. Spring has already started, so I think it would work best if we waited until next Winter. Just my opinion though. I don't think we'd be able to set this up for THIS Spring on such short notice, and it'd be weird to flash mob Winter Wrap Up right around Summer time.

(edited)

Huh. Wow. I was thinking there's no way I'd participate in this, because it'd be in one of them more populated places. But nope, Oregon bronies unite! I'd definitely want to partake. It looks like and probably is a crazy idea but we should go for it. I think the best place to start would be finding team organizer's for major locations. The time is a bit weird though. Spring has already started, so I think it would work best if we waited until next Winter. Just my opinion though. I don't think we'd be able to set this up for THIS Spring on such short notice, and it'd be weird to flash mob Winter Wrap Up right around Summer time.

Yeah. It honestly doesn't matter to me. If it gets too far from winter, we could also do "A True, True friend". The point is it would be awesome. According to the Herd Census, the Pacific Northwest is a hotspot, so it shouldn't be too hard to get people.

EDIT: The big thing is determining a location. I'm thinking the Saturday market over on the waterfront. Another thing is finding the time.

Edited by Malao